Stefanski’s staff

pnies20

Music to mine own ears!

“Woods vowed to tailor his defense to the personnel at hand, and has experience in both a 3-4 base from his days in Denver, and a 4-3 in San Francisco and elsewhere.”

“If you got to a team and they’re a 4-3 or 3-4 or vice versa, I think it’s too hard to acquire the personnel you need to have success,’’ he said. “So wherever I go, I would do it just based on the personnel have, whatever their personnel is best suited for.’’

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Music to mine own ears!

“Woods vowed to tailor his defense to the personnel at hand, and has experience in both a 3-4 base from his days in Denver, and a 4-3 in San Francisco and elsewhere.”

Man, I hope so.

I was hoping Wilks would do the same last year, but he absolutely did NOT!

20 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Music to mine own ears!

“If you got to a team and they’re a 4-3 or 3-4 or vice versa, I think it’s too hard to acquire the personnel you need to have success,’’ he said. “So wherever I go, I would do it just based on the personnel have, whatever their personnel is best suited for.’’

"in the words of former OC Todd Monkey"

Me too Plain Dealer, me too.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Music to mine own ears!

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

If you got to a team and they’re a 4-3 or 3-4 or vice versa, I think it’s too hard to acquire the personnel you need to have success,’’ he said. “So wherever I go, I would do it just based on the personnel have, whatever their personnel is best suited fo

giphy.gif

• Like 2