Stefanski’s staff

pnies20

33 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

That’s a lot of cooks on the kitchens. you’d have a lot of former play callers from last year on the staff.

For me, if I'm Stefanski, I'd let Scang and Van Pelt primarily put together the game plan as I overwatch and influence when needed, and have both men in the QB room, Scang constantly, and Van Pelt intermittently as he is also the overall OC. 

Let's face facts. Stefanski wasn't a world class playcaller. He was good but no Andy Reid. He needs to take advantage of the opportunity to run the whole team and be the football CEO, and let his qualified assistants take that weight.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

For me, if I'm Stefanski, I'd let Scang and Van Pelt primarily put together the game plan as I overwatch and influence when needed, and have both men in the QB room, Scang constantly, and Van Pelt intermittently as he is also the overall OC. 

Let's face facts. Stefanski wasn't a world class playcaller. He was good but no Andy Reid. He needs to take advantage of the opportunity to run the whole team and be the football CEO, and let his qualified assistants take that weight.

I think that is why depo had a nerd boner for him, the expected capacity to lead.

That said, i am for a dual play calling system on offense and defense. One guy does 1st and 2nd down and another guys works with that on 3rd down. Phili did that in their superbowl year. 

I think a lot of teams have a running and passing game coordinator, it wpuld make the weekly workload that much better and it would also better allow an analytic input. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think that is why depo had a nerd boner for him, the expected capacity to lead.

That said, i am for a dual play calling system on offense and defense. One guy does 1st and 2nd down and another guys works with that on 3rd down. Phili did that in their superbowl year. 

I think a lot of teams have a running and passing game coordinator, it wpuld make the weekly workload that much better and it would also better allow an analytic input. 

Cool, so would Callahan call the run play? Or Scang, or Stef?

28 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Old SOB. I have a good mind to crap on his lawn like a morbidly obese labradoodle.

Don't do it. That kinky old SOB will probably get off on the particularity of it as well, breathing heavily while muttering to himself, "Just like a morbidly obese labradoodle" as he gratifies himself from the other side of the two-way glass he had installed as his front windows.

Edited by NudeTayne
Kinky old SOB
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Don't do it. That kinky old SOB will probably get off on the particularity of it as well, breathing heavily while muttering to himself, "Just like a morbidly obese labradoodle" as he gratifies himself from the other side of the two-way glass he had installed as his front windows.

Image result for disturbed gif"

• Like 2

9 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

😂 

12 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

So I just clicked this thread and scrolled down a little bit.

This was the first post I saw.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2020 at 11:46 PM, NudeTayne said:

Thanks for the warning. That old freak's disgusting. He should have to be registered on some sorta list.

• Like 2