Stefanski’s staff

pnies20

2 hours ago, buno67 said:

49ers, Jets, Titans, KC, Giants, and Bucs have an ILB coach and an OLB coach. 

really depends on the roles you have defined for your ILBs and OLBs and what exactly you have them and being responsible for in your version of the 4/3

We arent a 3-4 team like the 9ers, kc, which would make sense. 

19 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I dont wake up to take **** from dizzydean thats for real 

You're hardly showing displayed football knowledge, nor are you showing displayed grammatical knowledge. Be better.

I am pretty good at putting up links so can do it again, but there is a link a page or two back for a phonics website if you want to check it out--no pressure.

Edited by NudeTayne

It does seem a little peculiar that Jason Tarver was announced as a LB coach yesterday, when Fred Pagac was announced to the same position earlier in the week. I haven't heard a peep about Pagac since.

Premature journalism or will there be an ILB and an OLB coach? I guess we will know soon enough.

Edited by brooks1957

3 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

It does seem a little peculiar that Jason Tarver was announced as a LB coach yesterday, when Fred Pagac was announced to the same position earlier in the week. I haven't heard a peep about Pagac since.

Premature journalism or will there be an ILB and an OLB coach? I guess we will know soon enough.

most likely going to be an ILB and OLB positons

49ers had 

So I believe Woods might be trying to create what they had with the 49ers.

4 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Fred Pagac was announced to the same position earlier in the week

The only person that reported Pagac was Alex Marvez of SiriusXM NFL.

No Cleveland, Canton, or Akron beat reported confirmed that reported sourcing or report.

Wade Phillips then commented that "if the rumors are true the hires are great," but we don't know if that was based on his inside information or he himself reading the SiriusXM Alex Marvez reporting.

It's a little odd that Mary Kay or any Browns beat reporters haven't confirmed the Pagac sourcing given all this time.

Very well could mean an OLB vs LB coach designations, but it could very well also mean that Pagac's not actually coming here as Marvez suggested; or it may mean Browns beat reporters either aren't comfortable with the sourcing or don't have the sourcing Marvez has on the Fred Pagac hire. That or Marvez is just incorrect.

We shall see.

Edited by Mind Character