Broncos fire OC Rich Scangarello

.Buzz

23 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Word on the street is because him and Vic Fangio didnt see eye to eye on some of the playcalling with a lot of 'rookie' playcalling mistakes.

all the more reason to give the guy one more season to work through his issues

2 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

About to be 5 OCs in Denver in 5 years. This is insanity. 

exactly. The offense has no direction when you are constantly on day 1 of offense install. 

I wonder if he will go after a different 49ers offensive assistant. Rich was trying to run kyles offense. If you hired one of the other two guys who are getting attention, then it wouldnt really be a different offense, just a different person running the same offense. 

8 minutes ago, N4L said:

exactly. The offense has no direction when you are constantly on day 1 of offense install. 

I wonder if he will go after a different 49ers offensive assistant. Rich was trying to run kyles offense. If you hired one of the other two guys who are getting attention, then it wouldnt really be a different offense, just a different person running the same offense. 

I wanted Mike McDaniel last year. But will Kyle block the Broncos after their last assistant got canned after a year? 

Just now, BroncoBruin said:

I wanted Mike McDaniel last year. But will Kyle block the Broncos after their last assistant got canned after a year? 

Not if they are going to be calling plays. 

He wont let anyone go to not be 100% in control of the offense. No lateral moves for our assistants. 

18 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

I'm curious to what the desire is for him around the league. With the previous alcohol issues, there's soon risk for any team if he's in a prominent position

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm curious to what the desire is for him around the league. With the previous alcohol issues, there's soon risk for any team if he's in a prominent position

I think the Kubiak bridge was definitely burned, possible the Denver bridge was too as that was his first job out of school.