AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

Andy Reid is 1-5 in Conference Title games despite the 6th most coaching wins in league history (and the most by a coach without a Super Bowl title). Will this be the year?

Derrick Henry coming off the first back to back 180+ rushing yard performances in playoff history, most rushing yards first 4 playoff games too.

The Tennessee Titans, as the 6th seed, went on the road to knock off the former-champs and dynastic New England Patriots, before going on the road to knock off the TD leading, MVP-led Ravens with possibly the most prolific rushing offense of all time. Now they’re going into Kansas City to face the former-MVP and their high powered offense. All this with a quarterback they picked up this offseason and didn’t start for a portion of the season. 

My brain says KC but this Titans team just has “DESTINY” painted all over it. Side note: in the last decade, only the 2013 Hawks won a SB without either A) being the Pats, B) beating the Pats, or C) playing the Pats. The only team to fall into the C Category was the 2010 Packers who lost in a close game while starting Matt Flynn. Every other non-Pats champion aside from the Hawks have beaten NE that season. Titans did it...

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 2

Been a fun ride so far.

Will be interesting to see if Andy Reid can get over his falling just short stigma and his inability to beat the Titans.

I love Mahomes so if the Titans are going to lose to anyone I'd rather it be the Chiefs, and we're playing with house money at this point so anything extra is just icing on the cake.

Hopefully it's as entertaining a game as the regular season edition.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

The Tennessee Titans, as the 6th seed, went on the road to knock off the former-champs and dynastic New England Patriots, before going on the road to knock off the TD leading, MVP-led Ravens with possibly the most prolific rushing offense of all time. Now they’re going into Kansas City to face the former-MVP and their high powered offense. All this with a quarterback they picked up this offseason and didn’t start for a portion of the season. 

My brain says KC but this Titans team just has “DESTINY” painted all over it. Side note: in the last decade, only the 2013 Hawks won a SB without either A) being the Pats, B) beating the Pats, or C) playing the Pats. The only team to fall into the C Category was the 2010 Packers who lost in a close game while starting Matt Flynn. Every other non-Pats champion aside from the Hawks have beaten NE that season. Titans did it...

Nfl 100 years lamar hunt. Thats destiny.

To me, its all gonna come down to if this Titans teams can keep their high mentally. 2 road games in tough stadiums.  They ate up i believe 2 better rush defenses, than what KC has. I think KC just gained insane momentum mentally. This game should be a classic id think. My head is telling me KC continues their ride to the ceremonial crowning of Mahomes as the new king. But my heart tells me Titans will use their physical brand of football to punish KC and will use the fact that they'll likely be 8 point dogs as bulletin board material and extra motivation.... that's totally Vrabel's style.

I dont know what to make of this Titans team. Cant really call this game, can see it going anyway. I can see a blowout either way or close tough win either way.  I think Texans were the single best matchup for KC in the ENTIRE playoffs outside the Eagles. I think TENN is their worst. But man, outside his play which i wont go into... Mahomes mental game is very impressive, more than his actual play. Hard to find many qbs who arent rattled down 24-0. 

Edited by Bearerofnews