x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

Cuz he’s old and fumbles a lot.

Old sure, but fumbles a lot? Not so much.

Over the past five years (as of Nov 12); McCoy fumbles 0.8% of his carries. Christian McCaffery is at 0.9% and Ezekiel Elliott is at 1.0%.

Teammate Damien Williams has been fumbling at 1.5%, so he's actually better.

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

Cuz he’s old and fumbles a lot.

And pretty much doesn’t make an impact when given the opportunity with the current OL.

Cool he makes an awesome juke, but most of the time it only ends in 1-3 yards gained.  Dam Williams is getting the most reps for a reason, Shady is inactive/ not getting reps for a reason.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Old sure, but fumbles a lot? Not so much.

Over the past five years (as of Nov 12); McCoy fumbles 0.8% of his carries. Christian McCaffery is at 0.9% and Ezekiel Elliott is at 1.0%.

Teammate Damien Williams has been fumbling at 1.5%, so he's actually better.

I’m talking this year, he’s had 3. 3 too many with his running style and 100 rush attempts.(3%) He holds that ball dangerously, like a loaf of bread.

just not the same player he was 5 years ago unfortunately.

I am cheering for the underdog but I think this is where the Titans run ends. I don't think they have the ability to slow down Mahomes enough, nor the ability to keep up with him in a shootout. Making Jackson one dimensional is one thing you can't do with Mahomes. Everything would have to break their way. Their best bet, like the Patriots last season, is to confuse him enough to get some stops before he figures it out and the floodgates open.

I will gladly eat crow if I am wrong.

This is going to sound real Booger McFarland of me BUT.  

Chiefs win if they keep the ball away from Henry

Titans win if they keep the ball away from Mahomes.

How weird is it that one teams best chance of winning is their QB throwing it a lot and the other teams best chance of winning is their QB throwing it as little as possible. 

On 2020-01-12 at 7:14 PM, Remember The Oilers said:

The Titans have won the last 4 games vs. KC but how can that performance by Mahomes not scare you. It's going to take everything to pull it off against the Chiefs in Arrowhead

no doubt that was epic but that was also vs the texans, keep that in mind. The Titans are much better coached and have a much better defence and also defeated the chiefs earlier this season.  Agree the Titans will have to play their best to win, but they have been playing their best, nobody seems to give them credit

On 2020-01-12 at 6:53 PM, x0x said:

Andy Reid is 1-5 in Conference Title games despite the 6th most coaching wins in league history (and the most by a coach without a Super Bowl title). Will this be the year?

Derrick Henry coming off the first back to back 180+ rushing yard performances in playoff history, most rushing yards first 4 playoff games too.

If there was a concern right now, I would say it's the chiefs being on a high after that win, and thinking they could do that again.  I don't se them falling behind like that, but if they do, it will be more of a challenge to get back into the game. Texans defence was ineffective and really got lit up, that won't happen vs the titans, too well coached and that goes a ways in games like this. 

The other part to this is Henry. I don't think anyone can/will stop him as long as he get his carries and this also helps the titans own TOP and keep Mahomes off the field. Tannehill is also throwing perfect passes, not a high count but what he is throwing is perfect. 

Chris Jones might not be ready or 100%, that could be a major loss.  Titans OL is solid, I think they control the LOS for most of the game, edge Titans there. 

I am expecting a great game, and the Titans get the win. Should be more than 70 points total, similar to the last meeting. 

The hype for the chiefs is well deserved, but too bad they never got the scoring last week vs a much better defence and a team that is known for better coaching.  I just don't see much opposition last week from the texans and  the Titans will seriously prepare (as a result of that chiefs scoring feast vs texans)  and it should be a great game

58 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

no doubt that was epic but that was also vs the texans, keep that in mind. The Titans are much better coached and have a much better defence and also defeated the chiefs earlier this season.  Agree the Titans will have to play their best to win, but they have been playing their best, nobody seems to give them credit

If there was a concern right now, I would say it's the chiefs being on a high after that win, and thinking they could do that again.  I don't se them falling behind like that, but if they do, it will be more of a challenge to get back into the game. Texans defence was ineffective and really got lit up, that won't happen vs the titans, too well coached and that goes a ways in games like this. 

The other part to this is Henry. I don't think anyone can/will stop him as long as he get his carries and this also helps the titans own TOP and keep Mahomes off the field. Tannehill is also throwing perfect passes, not a high count but what he is throwing is perfect. 

Chris Jones might not be ready or 100%, that could be a major loss.  Titans OL is solid, I think they control the LOS for most of the game, edge Titans there. 

I am expecting a great game, and the Titans get the win. Should be more than 70 points total, similar to the last meeting. 

The hype for the chiefs is well deserved, but too bad they never got the scoring last week vs a much better defence and a team that is known for better coaching.  I just don't see much opposition last week from the texans and  the Titans will seriously prepare (as a result of that chiefs scoring feast vs texans)  and it should be a great game

If the Chiefs let us go up 24-0 you best believe that game is over. Henry will drown them.