x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Keep doubting HIM.

I've never seen the majority of this forum ever hate a single team based only on a single user but yet, here we are. Because you're getting close bud. 

I would LOVE to see Ried finally get a SB title, but you alone are making very difficult to root for them with your arrogant posts as of late.

(To be clear, this is not a shot at any other Chiefs fan on this site -- most of you, if not all, have always come off as respectful IMO based on experiences with you).

9 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I've never seen the majority of this forum ever hate a single team based only on a single user but yet, here we are. Because you're getting close bud. 

I would LOVE to see Ried finally get a SB title, but you alone are making very difficult to root for them with your arrogant posts as of late.

(To be clear, this is not a shot at any other Chiefs fan on this site -- most of you, if not all, have always come off as respectful IMO based on experiences with you).

Yes, here we are. Chiefs 2 games away from the SB win. You're welcome to come over for supper once it happens. We eating crow :D

Just now, Kirill said:

Yes, here we are. Chiefs 2 games away from the SB win. You're welcome to come over for supper once it happens. We eating crow :D

That's the second time I've seen you mention that you'll be eating crow. I understand that you're inviting us to eat crow since we'll be wrong, but like...you'll also be eating it? Is that what you mean? Or will you just be baking it for us, and then watching us eat it? That seems awkward.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DannyB said:

That's the second time I've seen you mention that you'll be eating crow. I understand that you're inviting us to eat crow since we'll be wrong, but like...you'll also be eating it? Is that what you mean? Or will you just be baking it for us, and then watching us eat it? That seems awkward.

When the Chiefs win the super bowl I'll eat a plate of dog **** for all I care. I've been calling this all season. I can't wait to be right.

Titans went to Gillette and won. They followed it up by stopping a Ravens time I thought was almost guaranteed to make the Super Bowl. They are red hot right now. That said it’s Arrowhead. I don’t bet against the Chiefs in Arrowhead. 

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

When the Chiefs win the super bowl I'll eat a plate of dog **** for all I care. I've been calling this all season. I can't wait to be right.

You have Family in Philadelphia don't ya ? Drinks heavily, likes to play with horses? He got excited too!

• Like 1

Since I have been a Chiefs fan for my entire life I'll go ahead and predict we'll find the most heartbreaking way possible to lose.

I am confident though and did buy plane tickets to Miami last night, I'm sure i'll come to regret it.

Just hoping for a great game! 

Edited by graves1907

I really like the Titans in this game, they have proven themselves to be able to win in hostile environments so Arrowhead ain’t no thang. I have seen enough elite offenses collapse in the playoffs because they got dominated up front and I don’t see the Chiefs having an advantage in the trenches on either side. My prediction 24 -17 Titans.

Edited by The Third Rider
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Third Rider said:

I really like how the Titans in this game, they have proven themselves to be able to win in hostile environments so Arrowhead ain’t no thang. I have seen enough elite offenses collapse in the the playoffs because they got dominated up front and I don’t see the Chiefs having an advantage in the trenches on either side. My prediction 24 -17 Titans.

MY GUY!!!

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

*first post December, 2019*

I knew it was you, Buckweath

He’s definitely one of those former Chief homers, or all of them. No one posts this bold and comfortably their first month in the forum, and he sounds just like the past couple guys. 

He makes a Chief SB prediction, doesn’t win, his prediction record is flawed, and then he makes a new account next year with another Chief SB Prediction.....

Edited by BayRaider