AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

Just now, TitanLegend said:

Only if he takes a reasonable deal. Investing a ton of money in an RB remains a braindead move.

yep...I wouldn't give big money to RB but after looking the hype he got during the post season run, I wouldn't be surprised if Titans offer him something around 5 years $75M kinda deal. Has there been any news about how much Titans are willing to pay him?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Suppose it depends on if you believe in Tannehill. I like vrabel, Henry is a beast and the defense is solid if unspectacular. But Tanny has to be the dude

I like their defense, If they can get a pass rusher and maybe another CB they should be in good shape.

Just now, Forge said:

Suppose it depends on if you believe in Tannehill. I like vrabel, Henry is a beast and the defense is solid if unspectacular. But Tanny has to be the dude

He's a good bridge, Titans are gonna let Mariota go to FA, but that's just them accepting that they will need to draft a QB soon, doesn't have to be this year because they have Tannehill to hold them over, but no one thinks hes the guy.

Just now, upriser7 said:

yep...I wouldn't give big money to RB but after looking the hype he got during the post season run, I wouldn't be surprised if Titans offer him something around 5 years $75M kinda deal. Has there been any news about how much Titans are willing to pay him?

No. No real leaks in the Titans FO.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Nah, you play him a deal that makes him the highest paid or one of the highest paid RBs in the league.  He's earned it.

That's not how u build a contender. If he wants the top RB deal let some other team pay him.