Jump to content
x0x

AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

  1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

    • Kansas City Chiefs
      83
    • Tennessee Titans
      71


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Yin-Yang said:

*first post December, 2019*

I knew it was you, Buckweath

Hello?

Don't worry, I haven't disappeared.

Just waiting for the season to play out to see if I have the chance to throw some shade at Chargers fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

Hello?

Don't worry, I haven't disappeared.

Just waiting for the season to play out to see if I have the chance to throw some shade at Chargers fans.

You needed to wait this long...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Kirill said:

When the Chiefs win the super bowl I'll eat a plate of dog **** for all I care. I've been calling this all season. I can't wait to be right.

That's intense. I want that livestreamed.

Also, you predicted a Super Bowl victory for the team with the best quarterback in the league? Wow, look at the stones on this guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DannyB said:

That's intense. I want that livestreamed.

Also, you predicted a Super Bowl victory for the team with the best quarterback in the league? Wow, look at the stones on this guy.

People are such frontrunners. No one was talking about Mahomes 6 weeks ago. Everyone would of rather had Wilson or Lamar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kirill said:

People are such frontrunners. No one was talking about Mahomes 6 weeks ago. Everyone would of rather had Wilson or Lamar.

Gtfo with this "no one" and "everyone" bullcrap to build up in your mind this "us against the world" persona.

 

I mean with all due respect, you are a complete moron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Gtfo with this "no one" and "everyone" bullcrap to build up in your mind this "us against the world" persona.

 

I mean with all due respect, you are a complete moron. 

Well it's mostly the truth. Maybe a little hyperbole, but it was nuts to me how reading through forums any time questions like "Which QB would you take moving forward" were asked Mahomes would get maybe 10% of the votes. Not that it matters now, he obviously put everyone on watch again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Well it's mostly the truth. Maybe a little hyperbole, but it was nuts to me how reading through forums any time questions like "Which QB would you take moving forward" were asked Mahomes would get maybe 10% of the votes. Not that it matters now, he obviously put everyone on watch again.

Yeah, you’re making stuff up, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yin-Yang said:

Yeah, you’re making stuff up, lol.

No, I'm not. Most people were talking Wilson or Lamar over Mahomes if that was the question. I also got a lot of hate in that thread for saying it was easily Mahomes. It's mostly irrelevant now. Mahomes had a weird year where he was banged up for most of it, I was even beginning to wonder if he was going to become one of the "what could have been guys" and continue getting plagued with injuries because his frame seems kind of small. But aside from that, his talent and leadership on their own are the best I've ever seen at the position for a young player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kirill said:

No, I'm not. Most people were talking Wilson or Lamar over Mahomes if that was the question. I also got a lot of hate in that thread for saying it was easily Mahomes. It's mostly irrelevant now. Mahomes had a weird year where he was banged up for most of it, I was even beginning to wonder if he was going to become one of the "what could have been guys" and continue getting plagued with injuries because his frame seems kind of small. But aside from that, his talent and leadership on their own are the best I've ever seen at the position for a young player.

For MVP? Yeah, Jackson got most of the hype there. Deservedly so. In that thread that I linked, that you I guess didn’t click? No, Mahomes got the majority of the votes. There was never any point in a comparison thread (regarding skill/best, not MVP) where Mahomes got 10% of the votes. Please post a thread if you feel otherwise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

For MVP? Yeah, Jackson got most of the hype there. Deservedly so. In that thread that I linked, that you I guess didn’t click? No, Mahomes got the majority of the votes. There was never any point in a comparison thread (regarding skill/best, not MVP) where Mahomes got 10% of the votes. Please post a thread if you feel otherwise. 

There's no poll there and thats not as specific as the scenario I outlined nor does it include every QB to choose from but it's splitting hairs at this point. I'm sure everyone would take Mahomes now. I'm just not a revisionist, I'm a visionary. Thats why in that thread I told people Lamar would choke in the playoffs again but still end up filling up the stat sheet in garbage time and got laughed out of the thread.

Edited by Kirill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2019 at 10:37 PM, August4th said:

Mahomes

 

On 11/25/2019 at 10:37 PM, SwoleXmad said:

Mahomes at QB.

 

On 11/25/2019 at 10:39 PM, Jlowe22 said:

Still taking Mahomes.

 

On 11/25/2019 at 10:55 PM, Yin-Yang said:

Mahomes

 

On 11/25/2019 at 11:06 PM, AntonChigurh said:

I trust mahomes to throw my team back into the game 

I dont know if lamar can do that yet. 

 

On 11/26/2019 at 12:56 AM, kingseanjohn said:

Biased opinion, but Mahomes for sure. 

 

On 11/26/2019 at 1:40 AM, LeotheLion said:

Mahomes by a mile 

 

On 11/26/2019 at 4:29 AM, NYJets4716 said:

Mahomes is a generational thrower

 

On 11/26/2019 at 6:07 PM, Uncle Buck said:

Mahomes without a second thought.

 

On 11/26/2019 at 7:57 PM, Elky said:

Mahomes. Lamar Jackson is a flash in the pan.

 

On 11/26/2019 at 9:40 PM, patriotsheatyan said:

It’s still Mahomes. Jackson is without question the best runner at QB I have ever seen before though.

 

On 11/26/2019 at 9:46 PM, SmittyBacall said:

Mahomes. Not hesitating.

 

On 11/26/2019 at 10:32 PM, dtait93 said:

Mahomes.

Dont be prisoners of the moment folks

@Kirill

That’s just the first three pages. Post the thread you’re referring to or admit the 10% stuff was just pulled out of your you-know-what. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yin-Yang said:

That’s just the first three pages. Post the thread you’re referring to or admit the 10% stuff was just pulled out of your you-know-what.

You're arguing against a straw man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kirill said:

You're arguing against a straw man.

 

25 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Well it's mostly the truth. Maybe a little hyperbole, but it was nuts to me how reading through forums any time questions like "Which QB would you take moving forward" were asked Mahomes would get maybe 10% of the votes. Not that it matters now, he obviously put everyone on watch again.

Please post a single thread that reflects this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yin-Yang said:

 

Please post a single thread that reflects this. 

I'm not going to post to other forums on here that would paint the picture for you. We would have needed the question I said posted on here like 8 weeks ago with worthy every option in a poll. Otherwise it's a pointless argument but I'm willing to believe that maybe I'm overestimating the Mahomes doubters some, but I wouldn't be surprised if you have some recency bias as well in regards to how slept on the dude was midseason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kirill said:

I'm not going to post to other forums on here that would paint the picture for you. We would have needed the question I said posted on here like 8 weeks ago with worthy every option in a poll. Otherwise it's a pointless argument but I'm willing to believe that maybe I'm overestimating the Mahomes doubters some, but I wouldn't be surprised if you have some recency bias as well in regards to how slept on the dude was midseason.

The thread I posted was from November...which constitutes “mid-season”, I believe. Most people here still picked Mahomes. Go back further in any Mahomes comparison thread and he dominates the responses. You have a few posters who I won’t name (Chargers homer, draftnik who will never back off his predictions) that talk Mahomes down, but the vast majority here give the guy praise. He’s the best QB in the league. 

If you’re referring to other forums, I guess I can chalk that up to a misunderstanding on my part, but I would hope you hold people around here to a slightly higher standard than NFL Reddit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×