AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't expect SF to be favored against the Chiefs if they play, but I'd assume that it's basically a pick 'em. I'd say KC gets a touchdown favorite over GB, but depends on how that second one shakes out. If GB is uber impressive, obviously I'd be more inclined to agree with you  at 4/5. 

I think KC should be the favorite against either team. 

If you are giving me a Niner Dog ML that is free no-juice money. 

Denver/Carolina all over again. Made more money off Denver than any other straight bet I’ve ever done. 

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Have you guys seen the holes the o-line has opened for him over the 2nd half of the season?

Henry is a fantastic runner. There's no taking that away from him. Incredible after contact.

But the o-line is giving him the first 4-5 yards free at a rather high rate.

Even in the only good run he had so far this game, there was a big hole created by OLine. I would rather invest in OLine than paying big money to RB.

Just now, Drained said:

Which do you think has been better this season, CMac or Henry?

I'd rather CMac if I was picking for my team, but Henry literally has done things no RB has ever done and pretty much carried them in the playoffs to the Championship game.

• Like 1

Just now, ChazStandard said:

So...you're saying Hill was still and the CB just ran into him? Hill was NOT attempting to move back towards the ball, he was just standing stock still?

They allow the WR to move back towards the ball, it's been that way for years. 

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Him looking back late made it more questionable than it is. But the NFL needs to consider changes. Underthrown deep balls should not result in DPI 75% of the time.

I thought that pass was possibly not catchable considering the position of the defender. I don't know how nfl MVP seratore has the rule for that but perhaps they should make the rule different

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

So...you're saying Hill was still and the CB just ran into him? Hill was NOT attempting to move back towards the ball, he was just standing stock still?

It was Hardman. He stopped his momentum. You're suggesting that Hardman ran into the DB. That's not the case.

41 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

If a ref has any bias towards any team, they need to go immediately. That stuff with Al was so long ago also. Those refs are long gone as well as those that managed the NFL. It's just a weak excuse our fan base lives on

Well anyone who watches the NFL sees that more times than not winning teams get less calls against them than losing teams. Not necessarily the overall number just the critical ones. There are also teams like mine, the Browns, who have had negative interactions between fans and referees that some may hold against the team. To think referees aren't flawed or have no bias is unrealistic, I'm not saying they intentionally do anything but at least subconsciously it appears to be a real thing. There are many cases of the same referees making bad or timely calls against specific teams. It really isn't about numbers it's about moments. Who cares if there is a holding penalty on a kick return that went nowhere but on that 4th down run that they call a touchy holding late in the game, that is magnified many times over just a random penalty.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

That's a heck of a risk to take when you're a game away from the Super Bowl right now and relying on Ryan Tannehill. $13 million is a bargain for a top skill player. It's a bargain for a player who gave your offense 1500+ yards and 15+ TDs this year.

Would be a massive mistake.

Tannehill isn't getting younger and if you're goal is to get a SB/win now mentality letting your best offensive player go and the guy who carried you to the Championship game is a super interesting route to take.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

That's a heck of a risk to take when you're a game away from the Super Bowl right now and relying on Ryan Tannehill. $13 million is a bargain for a top skill player. It's a bargain for a player who gave your offense 1500+ yards and 15+ TDs this year.

Coming in to this game, Tannehill, despite his limited passing attempts, and despite Henry's historic run, had 9 of our top 12 expected EPA plays of the post season. That's probably only gonna increase after today.

Running just doesn't matter as much as some want to think it does, even when the guy doing the running is as good as Henry.

• Like 1