AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

Gonna need Simmons and Casey to collapse the pocket and Landry and Correa to be great in contain. Byard and Vacarro are a great safety tandem that will need to prevent the explosive plays (these will be inevitable at points) from turning into touchdowns. Jackson/Ryan/Brock are also a very good corner trio but Hill/Hartman/Watkins pose ridiculous amounts of speed which will make it hard to match up. Not sure what to do about Kelce if Jayon is out, though David Long stepped up very nicely against Baltimore and in the second half against New England.

Ultimately I think it will come down to (1) preventing the explosive plays from turning in to TD's and (2) clamping down in the red zone. If we can do that we'll have a very good chance.

3 hours ago, Kirill said:

xD I like that you're caught on that thread cause I dished out so many L's in it

So let me get this straight...

- Majority posters in that thread say Mahomes>Lamar

- You agree with most posters, Mahomes>Lamar

- Chiefs win some games 

- You screech to some Ravens fan how wrong they were 

= “dished out Ls”?

Maybe I was wrong...go back to NFL Reddit...

Edited by Yin-Yang
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Reread the thread. And I don't post on or care about the cesspit that is reddit. Thanks for playing tho

Yeah, I read the thread. Most people said Mahomes. A couple notoriously anti-Mahomes/pro-Lamar posters and some Ravens fans disagreed. You did the forum equivalent of yamming it on an empty court with a lowered rim, then screaming on em. 

And reading this thread - not much has changed. 

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

"Which QB would you take moving forward" were asked Mahomes would get maybe 10% of the votes.

You're insane if you believe this. Nearly everyone was on Mahomes since his first year, and anybody who wasn't was misinformed. Quit acting like some victimized visionary.

34 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I'm not going to post to other forums on here that would paint the picture for you.

Nice deflection. Of course you wouldn't, because they don't exist. You got caught telling a lie. Just admit it and move on.

@Kirill dude as a fellow Chiefs fan stop bro. You’re making it hard for the rest of us Chiefs fans to post here. Don’t act like you’re smarter than everyone and then rub it in their faces when you’re right. Show some humility dude, the Chiefs have been good for like 3 minutes compared to a lot of organizations, act like we’ve been here before.

Edited by Mizter_Clean10
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

@Kirill dude as a fellow Chiefs fan stop bro. You’re making it hard for the rest of us Chiefs fans to post here. Don’t act like you’re smarter than everyone and then rub it in their faces when you’re right. Show some humility dude, the Chiefs have been good for like 3 minutes compared to a lot of organizations, act like we’ve been here before.

I'm sorry bro they're coming at me like a pack of wolves. ****. You're right.

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

People are such frontrunners. No one was talking about Mahomes 6 weeks ago. Everyone would of rather had Wilson or Lamar.

That's not a real thing. That's a perception only in your head so that you seem like you have a hot take and a "nobody believed in us!" mentality.

• Like 1