AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

17 hours ago, Kirill said:

I'm not going to post to other forums on here that would paint the picture for you. We would have needed the question I said posted on here like 8 weeks ago with worthy every option in a poll. Otherwise it's a pointless argument but I'm willing to believe that maybe I'm overestimating the Mahomes doubters some, but I wouldn't be surprised if you have some recency bias as well in regards to how slept on the dude was midseason.

Let's be honest, youre talking about me and i still doubt Mahomes. 3 of his 5 tds vs Texans where on 82 total yds... 27 yds per drive. 

Everyone else on this site and their long lost relatives slurps the Mahomes koolaid. Until Mahomes consistently makes tight window throws at an increased rate and continues efficient production... ill never buy into him as the best. Very good, yes. But the best? No way. Tannehill has qb'd circles around Mahomes this year... CIRCLES. 

I dont care about the "pressure" of succumbing to lazy popular opinions.

But you pretending everyone on here hasnt beeing slurping up Mahomes all year outside of me and maybe 1 or 2 other people is a joke. 

14 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Let's be honest, youre talking about me and i still doubt Mahomes. 3 of his 5 tds vs Texans where on 82 total yds... 27 yds per drive. 

Everyone else on this site and their long lost relatives slurps the Mahomes koolaid. Until Mahomes consistently makes tight window throws at an increased rate and continues efficient production... ill never buy into him as the best. Very good, yes. But the best? No way. Tannehill has qb'd circles around Mahomes this year... CIRCLES. 

I dont care about the "pressure" of succumbing to lazy popular opinions.

But you pretending everyone on here hasnt beeing slurping up Mahomes all year outside of me and maybe 1 or 2 other people is a joke. 

Woah there, too much dip on your chip there buddy.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Soggust said:

Yeah man - when you take away 3 of his touchdowns, he really didn't have THAT impressive of a game.

3 td drives avged 27 yds per drive. A TD is a TD and its impressive as converting in the redzone is tough. But not all td drives are treated equally.

A 18 yd td drives vs a 85 yd td drive, contrary to lazy beliefs, are not the same in value.

But like always everything on here is exaggerated. 

"Mahomes isn't the best"

gets translated to

"Mahomes is a bum and is garbage"

I would hate to use the ff translator when travelling abroad.