x0x

AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

5 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Woah there, too much dip on your chip there buddy.

This is just silly. Tannehill has qb'd circles around Mahomes and honestly it's not that close.

Tanny: 70.3% comp, 7.7% td, 2.1% int, 22 tds, 6 ints, 9.6 ypa, 10.2 AY/A, 117.5 passer rating. With an insane 19.2 agg%.

Mahomes: 65.9% comp, 5.4% td, 1.0% int, 26 tds, 5 ints, 8.3 ypa, 8.9 AY/A, 105.3 passer rating. With 12.2 agg% which only Hodges and Carr has lower.

This isnt close and anyone pretending it is, isnt very bright. I get that Tannehill has superior weapons..... oh wait.

The 12.2 passer rating difference from Tanny to Mahomes is as much as Mahomes to Wentz.

So what gives? Ill wait the argument of where im wrong. 

Edited by Bearerofnews

22 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

This is just silly. Tannehill has qb'd circles around Mahomes and honestly it's not that close.

Tanny: 70.3% comp, 7.7% td, 2.1% int, 22 tds, 6 ints, 9.6 ypa, 10.2 AY/A, 117.5 passer rating. With an insane 19.2 agg%.

Mahomes: 65.9% comp, 5.4% td, 1.0% int, 26 tds, 5 ints, 8.3 ypa, 8.9 AY/A, 105.3 passer rating. With 12.2 agg% which only Hodges and Carr has lower.

This isnt close and anyone pretending it is, isnt very bright. I get that Tannehill has superior weapons..... oh wait.

The 12.2 passer rating difference from Tanny to Mahomes is as much as Mahomes to Wentz.

You're right.  Tannehill's best stretch of games in his 7 year career is slightly better then Mahomes' worst stretch of games in his 3 year career. 

Or if you're saying something else you're wrong. 

53 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Yeah, you're right. Tannehill has QB'd "circles" around Mahomes...¬¬

1 hour ago, Bearerofnews said:

Who you got winning this game?

Flu has hit the Chiefs locker room.

can never be easy 

1 hour ago, Bearerofnews said:

Tanny isn’t a bad QB. Been pretty great addition for them off the back of Henry’s monstrous play 

1 minute ago, Chiefer said:

Tanny isn’t a bad QB. Been pretty great addition for them off the back of Henry’s monstrous play 

he's been great, but i think any titans fan would admit that it's flat-out ridiculous to compare him to mahomes. nobody expects him to keep up the crazy historic stretch he was producing at for those games, and that's OK- even if he regresses some, that's still a level of QB play we can win a lot of games with.

Titans fans, the plan is to tag Derrick Henry right? Worst case scenario he's in another contract year and you only owe him 10M? It also makes too much sense not to just tag him a few years in a row if he keeps up the production each year.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

he's been great, but i think any titans fan would admit that it's flat-out ridiculous to compare him to mahomes. nobody expects him to keep up the crazy historic stretch he was producing at for those games, and that's OK- even if he regresses some, that's still a level of QB play we can win a lot of games with.

Always liked Tanny. Former WR he was always gonna take sometime to develop.

finally hitting that savvy vet status in his career. In a game managing role + some playmaking ability when necessary. It makes your offense very dangerous.

I would say - this year only - that Tanny has been a better pocket passer than Mahomes.  I think that's what the stats back up.  But I'd take Mahomes 100 times out of a 100 over Tanny because he brings so much more to the qb position with his mobility and ability to hit the big plays when everything breaks down.  In our first meeting, that TD to Hardman is a perfect example.

Mecole Hardman is the one to watch in this one.  He's explosive and he was drafted in case Tyreek Hill had to go.  Travis Kelce is going to get alot of attention and I'm sure Hill will too.  That leaves Hardman with big play moves because you can't double-cover everybody.  That also could leave wide open running lanes for Mahomes.  Again.

Just being honest here, the Titans have done the Chiefs dirty work this postseason.  They eliminated the two toughest teams and have made the road the super bowl as easy as it may ever be for the Chiefs.  I see the Ravens and Texans as teams who will be dominant over the long term but not the Titans.

23 minutes ago, blizofoz45 said:

I see the Ravens and Texans as teams who will be dominant over the long term but not the Titans.

Not as long as BoB reigns.

The Titans are probably going to win the Super Bowl, just to spite me.

1 hour ago, Kirill said:

Who you got winning this game?

Unfortunately i think the 2 teams who lost their regular season matchup win the rematch. Hope im wrong.