AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

In our defense, you guys needed literally everything to go wrong for us to win that game. We just saw KC spot the Texans a 24 point lead and then drop 50 on them. If the Ravens played the Titans 100 times, we'd probably win 99, but we didn't last Saturday and that's all that matters.

That being said, it's hard to imagine that kind of game happening again for Tennessee where 90% of your offensive drives go for less than 36 yards but you still win by 2+ touchdowns.

This is a bit inflammatory. It was no fluke that the Titans won. Yes the Titans had short fields but the Ravens couldn't keep them out of the endzone. The Titans have had 1 TO in the playoffs but they didn't give up points on short yardage.

The Ravens needed to get more stops in the red zone and if they played another 99 games without stopping their opponents in the red zone than I doubt they would match their regular season win percentage.

5 hours ago, Buckweath said:

Yeah and I would definitly pick the Ravens again if you two teams were to match up again.

Chances that the Titans go to beat the Patriots, Ravens and Chiefs on the road and back to back is very slim.

Seems like people here don't see that.

Already beating the Pats and Ravens doesn't make it harder to play the Cheifs. I mean Tennessee could have played KC in the wildcard if it wasn't for Fitzpatrick. Would Tennessee chance of beating KC in the WC be higher than now??

The playoffs are all about match ups and we'll see if the Titans can find an answer for Hill, Hardmen, Kelce, Mahomes, but im expecting a tight game because Tennessee/KC usually is close. 

I would think KC fans know this because despite their talent and being the better team they haven't beaten Tennessee in 6 years. In 1 game Tennessee could do it again.

30 minutes ago, Remember The Oilers said:

This is a bit inflammatory. It was no fluke that the Titans won. Yes the Titans had short fields but the Ravens couldn't keep them out of the endzone. The Titans have had 1 TO in the playoffs but they didn't give up points on short yardage.

The Ravens needed to get more stops in the red zone and if they played another 99 games without stopping their opponents in the red zone than I doubt they would match their regular season win percentage.

I mean, no offense but yes it was. You guys were certainly the better team that day, but let's not sit here and pretend like the Ravens that day looked anything like the team people had seen all season long. And that wasn't because the Titans did anything special, either.

11 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I mean, no offense but yes it was. You guys were certainly the better team that day, but let's not sit here and pretend like the Ravens that day looked anything like the team people had seen all season long. And that wasn't because the Titans did anything special, either.

So you're saying the Ravens beat themselves? 99 more attempts and the Ravens never do that again?

Ravens went down early and usually that means the Ravens lose. I think they went down by 2 scores three times this year and were 0-3 in those games. It wasn't easy for teams to get the Ravens down early but it was a recipe for success if you were able to do it.

The Ravens were favored for a reason and I would guess that they would beat the Titans more times than not but 99 out of 100 when the only sample size is the one blowout loss they had to the Titans when there wasn't any really flukey plays or poor officiating that was significant makes me think your number is off by at least 34%.

25 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The Ravens were the ones to abandon their gameplan. The Titans did everything they were supposed to do, and again the Ravens D should have forced FGs instead of giving up the TDs.  4 trips inside the redzone and 4 Tds, so how does work out over 99 other games???

25 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

No it wasn’t. We dominated you for 4 quarters, won the turnover battle, won in the red zone, made the MVP look average and took Bal out of their game. The Ravens didn’t look like the team we had seen all season long because we were better than you.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

So you're saying the Ravens beat themselves? 99 more attempts and the Ravens never do that again?

If you're really wanting to harp on the 99 number, just change it to "vast majority", and yes absolutely.

10 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Ravens went down early and usually that means the Ravens lose. I think they went down by 2 scores three times this year and were 0-3 in those games. It wasn't easy for teams to get the Ravens down early but it was a recipe for success if you were able to do it.

We went down early to Cleveland and stayed true to our gameplan and ended up beating them pretty convincingly.

28 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

No it wasn’t. We dominated you for 4 quarters, won the turnover battle, won in the red zone, made the MVP look average and took Bal out of their game. The Ravens didn’t look like the team we had seen all season long because we were better than you.

You didn’t make them look average. They made themselves look average! The only team that can beat the Ravens - is the Ravens.

13 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

You didn’t make them look average. They made themselves look average! The only team that can beat the Ravens - is the Ravens.

Over the past however many weeks of the year, this was actually true lol

And looking at this game, we absolutely beat ourselves. The Titans dominated us in short yardage situations and in the red zones, though.