AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

3 hours ago, RavensDefense3 said:

When was the last time a team went all the way to the superbowl being outgained in yards in all of their games?

Sorry titans fans, this is the worst AFC championship team in a very long time, as soon as your team stops winning the turnover battle you will lose.

Your bitterness is comical.  At least you're not making excuses and blaming refs like you usually do. 

I guess that's something. ^_^

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Titans can keep being the worst team to ever make it to each round for all I care so long as they keep winning.

I don't think the Giants like their two most recent lombardies any less because they weren't very impressive before getting to the playoffs.

for real lol. if winning it all means i have to sit through salty fans talking about how we’re the worst super bowl champion of all time, i’ll take that deal

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

for real lol. if winning it all means i have to sit through salty fans talking about how we’re the worst super bowl champion of all time, i’ll take that deal

Its mostly Ravens fans I see saying that.  Funny thing about that is, the 2012 Ravens were not any better than this years Titans... they limped into the playoffs and were fortunate Joe Flacco turned his game up several notches in the postseason.  

The Titans CONVINCINGLY beat the Patriots and Ravens ON THE ROAD.  If they beat KC and ultimately win the Super Bowl....it will be one of the most impressive SB runs ever.

Even if they lose tomorrow, it was a hell of a run, considering the Titans were considered DOA by week 7.

• Like 3

On 1/16/2020 at 12:12 AM, Bearerofnews said:

This is just silly. Tannehill has qb'd circles around Mahomes and honestly it's not that close.

Tanny: 70.3% comp, 7.7% td, 2.1% int, 22 tds, 6 ints, 9.6 ypa, 10.2 AY/A, 117.5 passer rating. With an insane 19.2 agg%.

Mahomes: 65.9% comp, 5.4% td, 1.0% int, 26 tds, 5 ints, 8.3 ypa, 8.9 AY/A, 105.3 passer rating. With 12.2 agg% which only Hodges and Carr has lower.

This isnt close and anyone pretending it is, isnt very bright. I get that Tannehill has superior weapons..... oh wait.

The 12.2 passer rating difference from Tanny to Mahomes is as much as Mahomes to Wentz.

So what gives? Ill wait the argument of where im wrong. 

You do realize that Mahomes did what he did against defenses that were never once worried about the run and Tannehill did what he did with play action against eight in the box every play?  How has no one brought this up?  There is no comparison.  Put Tannehill in the offense where he's the man and well, just look at his last five seasons.  Put Mahomes in the Titans offense and ask him to throw 15-20 times a game with eight in the box and you are looking at a realistic 80% completion rate for 30 TDs, 1 int, and 12 ypa.