AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

Just now, Forge said:

I would have leaned holding there. Just a bad penalty with the lack of awareness. 

Holding/DPI is just a question of if the ball was thrown or not. If they ruled the ball was in the air, it can only be DPI, not holding. I don't think it was enough restriction for DPI, personally. And the ball was in the air.

• Like 1

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Chiefs can't win this if the Titans continue to just dominate them in TOP, getting pushed around like nothing.

I mean they had them stopped until they committed a dumb*** penalty.  That's been the biggest issue so far. 

Just now, Jakuvious said:

Holding/DPI is just a question of if the ball was thrown or not. If they ruled the ball was in the air, it can only be DPI, not holding. I don't think it was enough restriction for DPI, personally. And the ball was in the air.

Good point. I forgot about that. 

21 minutes ago, sherm said:

Even if KC gets pts here good job by Ten defense to make them to take time off the clock. Shorten the gm for Mahomes. I was thinking 4 poss a half for KC would be the right pace for Ten to win. So far so good.

So my bad KC might get only 1 poss this half. This 1st half couldn't have started any better for the Titans.