AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

Just now, seminoles1 said:

You're a genius. Thanks for the breakdown. No one else had figured that out yet.

Just saying people act like to beat Mahomes you just have to run the ball, then the dude goes out there and flicks his wrist 3 times and hangs 7 on the board.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

And we are going to lose. Just making it far too easy for Mahomes to score. This ain't Lamar Jackson throwing the football, this is a legitimate pocket passer reigning MVP. Defense better step it up or we will be going home very soon.

or make sure you own TOP AND score TD's.  Thats the key here, TD's not FG's. I expect a close game but I was thinking a bit more scoring, so I am thinking the Titans are doing ok.  Remember , Henry gets better as the game goes on and the defence gets a bit tired

Just now, TitanLegend said:

This "the NFL wants a super bowl 1 rematch!!!!11" needs to die.

The NFL doesn't care. At all. There's 0 motive for it outside of "oh hey the NFL can make some cool ads based off that", which does not matter.

The NFL is a business, don’t you think the Commisioner who’s job it is to make money for the league would prefer the marketable matchup ? Not that it’s rigged but the shareholders want the bucks 

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

This "the NFL wants a super bowl 1 rematch!!!!11" needs to die.

The NFL doesn't care. At all. There's 0 motive for it outside of "oh hey the NFL can make some cool ads based off that", which does not matter.

Mahomes and Rodgers are absolutely bigger crowd draws.

• Like 1