AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

14 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

I see others have not liked your take but I agree with it.

Sure they have beaten the Pats and Ravens back to back on the road but I don't see them as a an elite team.

I see them as slightly better than the Texans.

I don't think they're any better than their regular season record shows, if that makes any sense.

But you never know, unlikely but they might just continue on that run.

Even if we lose to the Chiefs, how are the Titans not a top 3 AFC team? I can see an argument for Texans ahead with the Chiefs, but we beat the other two division winners in their houses.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Even if we lose to the Chiefs, how are the Titans not a top 3 AFC team? I can see an argument for Texans ahead with the Chiefs, but we beat the other two division winners in their houses.

Not to mention starting the season with a huge record handicap because of Mariota. People don’t seem to be able to comprehend this. I value opinions, but also question common sense and intelligence at times. 

15 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Not to mention starting the season with a huge record handicap because of Mariota. People don’t seem to be able to comprehend this. I value opinions, but also question common sense and intelligence at times. 

Should be the websites slogan tbh

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Titans are for sure a top team. Well coached and talented, maintaining their success even after the regular season.

always liked Vrabel. I know he didn’t like getting traded to KC but he was solid.

If Tannehil started all year:

1) Ravens 14-2

2) Titans 12-4

3) Chiefs 12-4

4) Pats 12-4

5) Texans 10-6

6) Bills 10-6

Pats over Texans

Chiefs over Bills

Pats over Ravens by a FG (say what you want about this.. sure Ravens fans will be furious. But I think Bill would of had a GOAT level gameplan for Lamar. And blowing the Pats out in the regular season is usually the 100% opposite in the playoffs). 

Titans over Chiefs (but Titans have HFA)

Titans over Pats in AFC Championship. 

Since this game is in KC, and both teams are very very equal, KC should be the favorite to win. But I’m pretty 50/50 on this game like I said. Like dead 50/50. I haven’t made a decision yet. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

If Tannehil started all year:

1) Ravens 14-2

2) Titans 12-4

3) Chiefs 12-4

4) Pats 12-4

5) Texans 10-6

6) Bills 10-6

Pats over Texans

Chiefs over Bills

Pats over Ravens by a FG (say what you want about this.. sure Ravens fans will be furious. But I think Bill would of had a GOAT level gameplan for Lamar. And blowing the Pats out in the regular season is usually the 100% opposite in the playoffs). 

Titans over Chiefs (but Titans have HFA)

Titans over Pats in AFC Championship. 

Since this game is in KC, and both teams are very very equal, KC should be the favorite to win. But I’m pretty 50/50 on this game like I said. Like dead 50/50. I haven’t made a decision yet. 

Looking at the earlier games Tennessee played I think they probably start 5-1 with Tanny so 12-4 makes sense except Tennessee would have had to beat Houstons A squad on the road in week 17. That would be where I'd push back on the 12-4. 

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

Looking at the earlier games Tennessee played I think they probably start 5-1 with Tanny so 12-4 makes sense except Tennessee would have had to beat Houstons A squad on the road in week 17. That would be where I'd push back on the 12-4. 

Tenn crushed them 35-14. I don’t think the starters make a win there. I’d say Tenn wins 30-27 or something along those lines. Houston is not sweeping Tenn. No chance imo. 

38 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

The way they are winning is not going to hold up. Those turnovers are masking Tannehill's deficiencies for now but as soon as it stops coming they will lose.

A blowout is coming if they can't get any turnovers next week. Better hope for more turnovers next week because Tannehill can't keep up with Mahomes.

6 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

The way they are winning is not going to hold up. Those turnovers are masking Tannehill's deficiencies for now but as soon as it stops coming they will lose.

A blowout is coming if they can't get any turnovers next week. Better hope for more turnovers next week because Tannehill can't keep up with Mahomes.

Just like the Ravens were gonna blow us out and we can't keep up with the Ravens offense, right?

Just say you're mad we beat you and move on to something else, we get it. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Tenn crushed them 35-14. I don’t think the starters make a win there. I’d say Tenn wins 30-27 or something along those lines. Houston is not sweeping Tenn. No chance imo. 

I mean the starters did just beat them 2 weeks prior in Nashville. Just disagree there. At the very least they'd certainly have a shot. 

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Any given Sunday. On any given match, any team can beat any team. 

I know tons of people function that whichever team wins a matchup in the playoffs is the better team. That's not how I see it. 

I don't mean disrespect to the Titans and sure they can beat KC but I rather face them than the Ravens and probably the Pats too although they showed clear decline towards the end of the season.

28 minutes ago, DigInBoys said:

Fairly surprised the poll isn't closer, it's not like the Patriots/Ravens were pushovers.

It’s kind of close actually, which I found surprising. I expected recency bias that this forum is famous for to rear it’s ugly head and vote 70% Chiefs here after their dominant victory. However, it’s at 42-31 and 57% for the Chiefs. 

Much closer than the Chief/Texan Poll which was 69-25 and 73% on the Chiefs.