AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

5 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

The only reason this titans team has made it this far is because of fluky turnovers it's not going to happen every week Chiefs are going to put an emphasis on not turning the ball over, and tannehill is a game manager. it's the worst team in a championship game I've seen in a while.

If only they could play Lamar Jackson every week.

6 hours ago, Kirill said:

For all of this talk about Andy Reid's playoff ineptitude.... wheres the QB? It's well known to win a super bowl you either gotta have "that guy" at QB or an all world defense. I'm looking at Reid's past rosters and seeing evidence of neither.

Well, even if what you say is true, this is put up or shut up time for Andy Reid. If he loses this game, will he ever have a more favorable route to the super bowl? I don't think so, the stars are aligning for Kansas City to make it, so you better cash in while you can.

38 minutes ago, RavensDefense3 said:

lamar was fine, our receivers and tight ends decided to have by far their worst game of the season. despite this we still generated 500 yards of offense.

This post is a joke right???? 500 yards is mostly garbage time. Titans dominated that game start to finish. Those yards were basically given. And Lamars ball placement was absolutely horrendous all night. Don’t even try to blame this on WRs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RavensDefense3 said:

The only reason this titans team has made it this far is because of fluky turnovers it's not going to happen every week Chiefs are going to put an emphasis on not turning the ball over, and tannehill is a game manager. it's the worst team in a championship game I've seen in a while.

https://media.mehrnews.com/d/2018/12/30/4/2998843.jpg

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

This post is a joke right???? 500 yards is mostly garbage time. Titans dominated that game start to finish. Those yards were basically given. And Lamars ball placement was absolutely horrendous all night. Don’t even try to blame this on WRs. 

The only horrendous ball placement was the Mark Andrews tipped int. All of the other drops were balls that hit them in their 2 hands and they dropped it.

lmao stay mad buddy

• Like 3

The Titans beat you because they were the better team on Saturday. There was nothing fluky about it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

The Titans beat you because they were the better team on Saturday. There was nothing fluky about it.

Exactly. Titans are a Top 3 team in the AFC easily with Tannehil, he needs stop being bias/upset over the loss and also stop looking at records. Titans were the biggest AFCCG sleeper I’ve seen in a while.