AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

Just now, JBURGE said:

The Thornhill loss will be huge for this game. Chiefs will have to sell out for the run, but their most trusted deep piece is gone. Mathieu and Fuller are gonna have to have a great game in the back end 

Yep, I’ve been racking my brain around this game all day and Thornhil being out is huge. People are sleeping on Tannehil because of his two games sub 100 yards. I actually think Tannehil might be the deciding factor in this game. He can sling it and is NOT a game manager. He had the most YPA in SB Era History. And even though he was slinging the ball everywhere, his INTs were ridiculously minimal. 

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Exactly. Titans are a Top 3 team in the AFC easily with Tannehil, he needs stop being bias/upset over the loss and also stop looking at records. Titans were the biggest AFCCG sleeper I’ve seen in a while. 

Lol. Stop fooling yourself. They're in the same tier as the Texans and Bills. Things just went their way for a couple of games.

Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

Lol. Stop fooling yourself. They're in the same tier as the Texans and Bills. Things just went their way for a couple of games.

??? They just beat the Pats and Ravens on the road. How can you say they're not a top 3 team in the AFC.... obviously you're upset, but cmon

• Like 9

Just now, RavensDefense3 said:

They started the first half of the season with the worst starter in the NFL out of 32. Mariota is dreadful. And Tannehil has played like the 4th or 5th best QB in the league since taking over (regular season). He’d be 3rd behind Lamar and Russell for MVP voting if played for an entire year. Titans with Tannehil all year are the #2 seed and 12-4. 

Keep being salty bro. Suits your personality to a T. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Henry will pass for 200, rush for 200, and catch for 200 imho. 

You're leaving out 2/3 of Henry's stats. 

2 blocked punts, 1 kickoff return, 8 special team tackles. 

6 sacks, 3 ints, 24 tackles. 

Its the playoffs all phases of the game are important. 

• Like 2

This is Chiefs match to lose imo...I remember the match earlier this season when Chiefs played Titans....Chiefs Special Teams made some bad mistakes and Chiefs also had a fumble that was returned to TD by Titans...Mahomes also is in much better shape now when compared to 2 months ago. I expect Chiefs to win some thing like 34-20

• Like 1

I was listening to Eric Dickerson and Shannon Sharpe a few days ago.  They both said they met Derrick Henry and he's like 6'4" 1/2 tall and weighs about 260.  That sounds insane to me.  That's like an all-time great physical specimen.  He about go crazy vs the Chiefs. 

1 hour ago, RavensDefense3 said:

lol you got smoked in your own house by them, if they aren't top 3, what does that make your precious Ravens? 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

They started the first half of the season with the worst starter in the NFL out of 32. Mariota is dreadful. And Tannehil has played like the 4th or 5th best QB in the league since taking over (regular season). He’d be 3rd behind Lamar and Russell for MVP voting if played for an entire year. Titans with Tannehil all year are the #2 seed and 12-4. 

Keep being salty bro. Suits your personality to a T. 

Derrick Henry had more passing TD’s than Lamar Jackson before garbage time arrived.

Edited by KhanYouDigIt
  • Like 7

I see others have not liked your take but I agree with it.

Sure they have beaten the Pats and Ravens back to back on the road but I don't see them as a an elite team.

I see them as slightly better than the Texans.

I don't think they're any better than their regular season record shows, if that makes any sense.

But you never know, unlikely but they might just continue on that run.

• Like 1

It's like staring in a mirror. Let the salt go fam. Titans are legit af. They just bullied yall after bullying NE, beat KC and Hou (i get they rested starters) and they nearly beat NO. 

Edited by Bearerofnews

38 minutes ago, showtime said:

I was listening to Eric Dickerson and Shannon Sharpe a few days ago.  They both said they met Derrick Henry and he's like 6'4" 1/2 tall and weighs about 260.  That sounds insane to me.  That's like an all-time great physical specimen.  He about go crazy vs the Chiefs. 

Now imagine hitting solid rock in below freezing temperatures 

39 minutes ago, showtime said:

Have you not watched him play or seen his highlights? He looks like a giant on a field with midgets. 

• Like 1