Playoff Week 3: Tennessee at Arrowhead

onejayhawk

17 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

First thing I do tomorrow morning at work: take the Monday after the Superbowl off. Now I need to find if someone in Paris host a SB party

My request for that Monday got denied 2 weeks ago,   Had to tell the boss I will not be in attendance one way or another 

• Like 4

Wanted to congratulate you guys on the victory and wish you luck in the Super Bowl. Mahomes is other wordly. He and Reid are going to terrorize the league for the next 10+ years and if weapons like Hill and Hardman continue to populate your roster I’m not sure who stops you.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Wanted to congratulate you guys on the victory and wish you luck in the Super Bowl. Mahomes is other wordly. He and Reid are going to terrorize the league for the next 10+ years and if weapons like Hill and Hardman continue to populate your roster I’m not sure who stops you.

Good game from the Titans.  Ya’ll got a tough team.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

On another note, I'm becoming more conflicted on what to do with Watkins.

The man lays an egg during the regular season but always shows up in the playoffs. I almost want to keep him around just because of his post season success.

A motivated Sammy is a dangerous Sammy... getting him there is the tricky part

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Well I just about bought tickets... But after adding them to the cart, the service fee alone was 20% of the ticket price. So that means the cheapest service fee is $800+ per ticket.

Screw that.

This is going to be a very hot ticket. I wonder what scalpers will get on game weekend. 

J

50 years in the making. This is also my 30 year anniversary of being a Chiefs fan. 

I'm so excited that we got the Lamar Hunt trophy back where it belongs. This franchise and fanbase has been through so much, this is definitely something so sweet that I feel we deserve.

Winning the Superbowl would be fantastic, but for this year at least, I'm just going to just relish in the idea that we got there, and am good with that, at least for now.

• Like 3