Playoff Week 3: Tennessee at Arrowhead

onejayhawk

GG boys. wish we could've made it a classic more like the reg season game but none the less congrats. You guys felt what we are feeling last year so Im happy it was you guys and not the ravens or pats. Smacked those boys out and thanks for smacking up Houston lol. But good luck and I hope we get to rematch in the playoffs next year. HOPEFULLY in Nashville so I can go to a damn playoff game lol but yeah Patty is the best QB I think Ive ever seen btw. Hes unreal lol. But yeeee later guys

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

GG boys. wish we could've made it a classic more like the reg season game but none the less congrats. You guys felt what we are feeling last year so Im happy it was you guys and not the ravens or pats. Smacked those boys out and thanks for smacking up Houston lol. But good luck and I hope we get to rematch in the playoffs next year. HOPEFULLY in Nashville so I can go to a damn playoff game lol but yeah Patty is the best QB I think Ive ever seen btw. Hes unreal lol. But yeeee later guys

Respect to you and your team boss, congrats on a great run and we'll see y'all next year