Jimmy Johnson - HALL OF FAME

plan9misfit

2 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Jimmy Johnson was so good and built such a dynasty that they won a SB 2 years AFTER he left! THAT'S how good that team was. 

Should have had 3 in a row at the least if egos hadn't gotten in the way. Shame.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2020 at 8:35 PM, HDsportsfan said:

*sigh* I miss those days, especially watching the playoffs now.

I'm so old I still have those SB's on VHS. LOL

You young dudes need to Google that.

Good on JJ....well deserved. He came in and didn't screw around.

Growing up in the Youngstown, OH area,   I worked at the Southern Park Mall, which at that time was owned by the Debartolo family.    Would flip off the big sign that said "Good luck 49ers "on my way in everyday.   Those playoff games vs the 49ers were the Superbowl in the early 90's .    I hated San Fran so much and just wanted to us to beat them so bad.   Great time be young.  

2 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Growing up in the Youngstown, OH area,   I worked at the Southern Park Mall, which at that time was owned by the Debartolo family.    Would flip off the big sign that said "Good luck 49ers "on my way in everyday.   Those playoff games vs the 49ers were the Superbowl in the early 90's .    I hated San Fran so much and just wanted to us to beat them so bad.   Great time be young.  

Agreed. Still flip off the 49ers emblem on Market St to this day.