GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

20 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

If Brown is able to play, I wonder if this is the game where we unleash Evans as a edge rusher.

We know how important getting pressure of Mahomes is. We also know that was one of the strengths of Evans coming into the league and we haven't truly used it as of yet. Wonder if that's curveball Pees/Vrabel throws this game.

Yea I’m very shocked we haven’t seen it yet. Long has shown he’s more than capable. 

21 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

NFL General is incredible.... Now I know why I hardly post there anymore.

You have a bunch of people who have watched 2 Titans games this year (the last two weeks) acting like they have any clue about our team.

I never go there simply because we're not a media favorite so fans of opposing teams have zero idea about us. The same people are the ones who thought the Browns would be in the playoffs because the media went crazy about them last off-season.

• Like 3

Alright I’ve been thinking & thinking hard about this guys, & this is what I came up with, the key to beating the chiefs, the key to beating the chiefs 🗣Adoree Jackson, if adoree can matchup with TyReke hill 1 on 1 most part of the game & I say make him work not give up big plays we can double Kelce 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TD DrewBennett said:

Yeah, Jackson played very well in the last 6 quarters. He struggled a bit in the first half in NE, but since then he impressed me

He’s a very good man cover corner, however in zone he struggles. Same with Evans, understanding route concepts is his biggest flaw. If he sit on routes & have to think, he gives up a lot of cushion.