GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

Lot of game left boys. I’ve been saying it all year, we’re a second half team. Lot of game left. 

A lot of that was receiving the ball in the 2nd half, not gonna have that luxury this time. Gonna take a herculean effort

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

That’s cause he tried to strip Mahomes 

Should've tackled. Might have kept them to a FG. Ugh, still your team has been doing great till that last drive. I'm rooting for your Titans. Forcing a turnover on the Chiefs opening 2nd half drive would be huge. 

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Man how can you call yoself a Titan fan, dude be positive C’mon bro 

My negativity or positivity has nothing to do with the fact our defense cannot even begin to slow them down. We have to get pass rushers this offseason. It's killing us

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Refs are damn sure letting them get away with offensive holding. 

Huge hold on Roberson on a short Mahomes run that last drive 

and no replay of Evans illegal contact that made a 3rd and 10 a first down. Phantom call

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

My negativity or positivity has nothing to do with the fact our defense cannot even begin to slow them down. We have to get pass rushers this offseason. It's killing us

I understand that all that & im not trying to single you out, I’m simply just saying speak positivity we know this the impossible believe though that’s all we have 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽