GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

It's been a hell of a run, and I'm willing to bet we'll have anothet shot at it next year. This team has been through quite a lot this year, and in the end, they have pulled off two big upset wins over last year's champs and another SB favorite, and for a half minus 1 play they also looked like they were going to make it as close as possible against this offensive juggernaut with this freak of a QB. I'm proud of them!

2 minutes ago, VYoung10 said:

Titans will always be my team.  Wish Tannehill showed up a little more in the playoffs.  Needed him big today.

We needed more from the passing game, this is true. 
However, I think we needed more from the defense. They offered little resistance.  I think a Pro-Bowl CB and or a real threat on the edge could have caused at least one more stop and our offense could have kept running.

The finish sucks but heck of a year guys 

We just ran out of gas

This was our 4th consecutive road game

Titans all year lacked pass rush

Titans hopefully draft someone who can make an impact on the other side of Landry next year

Love all my Titania Family well be back hopefully now the Titans see how important home field is 

• Like 1