GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

12 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

As I said before the game, we should have attacked Sorensen all day. He is freaking terrible

I don't think we were as prepared from a passing gameplan perspective as we needed to be. We didn't seem to vary too much from what had worked against NE/Baltimore...this was a game to really let especially AJ and Jonnu do their things

frustrating loss, man. not saying that we should've or would've won...but we didn't lay it all out on the line and played way too safe

16 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I don't think we were as prepared from a passing gameplan perspective as we needed to be. We didn't seem to vary too much from what had worked against NE/Baltimore...this was a game to really let especially AJ and Jonnu do their things

frustrating loss, man. not saying that we should've or would've won...but we didn't lay it all out on the line and played way too safe

We definitely got away from what worked in the regular season and seemed to just stick with the same gameplan from the first two playoff games, even once it stopped working. I’m still not fully sold on Art, obvious progress was made, but there were still a lot of lazy route combinations. Running game working and Tannehill playing out of his mind obviously covered that, but as others have said, would really like to bring in a passing game coordinator.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Yeah hopefully Art can improve there. We have the pieces to be a very good passing offense outside of just the PA.

37 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

We have some real passing weapons, as we seen. 
AJ Brown, Jonnu, Humph, Firsker, Davis, Lewis (receiving) and even Raymond and Pruitt to a lesser to degree. 

All those guys have shown to be able to make a play in the passing game, yet all we could really do is throw deep to Raymond, play action crossers to Brown and Davis. Screen to Lewis, run curls with Humph and hit slants with Firsker. 

Arthur needs someone to help him develop the passing game. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 5:23 PM, KingTitan said:

Clowney could be available.  Not that I want him, but he would add some juice to the line and Vrabel seems to know how to use him better than others.

I've long had him as my primary target this offseason... But hes started his preference of playing Ina 4-3 much more fan a 3-4. As a FA, hell be able to control that somewhat. 

We don't know what route we're going at DC, but a couple guys in looking at are Bettcher and Richard. Bettcher is known to run a 3-4 base, but he's also very flexible and his defenses in AZ were super aggressive. Richard is a 4-3 guy, and had success in Seattle, especially as the DB coach. 

On 1/19/2020 at 5:27 PM, deeluxx3 said:

Yea, we lost the game at the end of the second quarter

Scared money don’t make money 

Skimming the posts, I'm definitely not alone thinking this was game. I felt it live. I knew allowing a score to end the half and kicking off to then at the beginning of the 3rd was a recipe for disaster. 

But the way that TD happened, I think it totally deflated us. I tried to stay positive, trying myself we've been a 2nd half team...but I had a sinking feeling that was gave right there. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I don’t know if the Broncos would trade him but I’m starting to wish more and more what @ttitansfan4life has been saying and making a run a Von Miller 

Elway is perpetually convinced that they are one player away from another ring. Even when the talent screams 5-11. So I don’t see him trading Von. 

9 minutes ago, titanrick said:

Elway is perpetually convinced that they are one player away from another ring. Even when the talent screams 5-11. So I don’t see him trading Von. 

Ya that’s how my feeling, they would have to have like a 1-4 start and Von would have to convince him to be traded to a contender mid season in my opinion 

8 hours ago, titanrick said:

Elway sucks.

He really was just Manning. 

Manning brought in the other FAs for him.