GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

11 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

I doubted us Week 17 vs backups, I doubted us last week, I doubted us against the Ravens. I'm doubting us against the Chiefs.

31-17 Chiefs.

11 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Not going to be easy obviously 

The one matchup I hate is covering Kelce

Agreed.  I felt pretty good about the matchup with either team before the Chiefs rallied from a 24 point deficit in the first half and end up blowing them out.  Mahomes was on one, and without Jayon Brown, we'll have even more trouble covering tight ends than we already do.

I don't think the Chiefs will have an easy time putting us away, but I'm not betting on us.  Especially @ KC.  I'm thrilled with the season, and getting to whoop up on the Pats and Ravens both is a heck of a consolation prize.

We have a few advantages sparks Of hope this game.   If our offense can keep the ball away from KC. Don’t turn the back over.  Keep our amazing streak in the red zone going.  Adoree plays even better then he did against ravens the game of his life.  We double Kacee like the last time we met the chiefs in playoffs .  Casey again dominates with pressure up the middle. And some how while playing man to man we keep Mahomes in the pocket.