GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

In 2011 I moved too Nashville from NY because I always wanted too , just a huge fan of the team and city so I transferred jobs , got season tickets and eventually met my wife . Then I moved from Nashville back to NY when I was diagnosed with Cancer in 2016 , and when I left it was right before the Titans started there 4 consecutive winning seasons .  Anyways the city was not a football city , going to games was terrible , the support just wasnt what it should be in a city that has an NFL team.Some cities would sell there souls just to have a football team , I felt the city took it for granted . Even when my brothers who are both NY Giant fans came to visit they couldn’t believe the number of opposing fans not just in the stadium but on the streets.

Well  what I’m getting too is this week was the first time I’ve returned to Nashville since chemo etc and having a child , so I went to my father in laws and I could not believe the support from this City now . You feel it everywhere you go , this is why I became a fan in the first place , the old Adelphia being tough to play in , the city rocking and a team that was built around hard nosed tough gritty football . This current team brought back that former glory , there tough, there gritty, there a team, it’s truest amazing that I feel that same excitement at 33 I did at 13 years old watching this team go to the super bowl.  Our we playing with house money ? Yea, but I will be devastated if we lose , we are soooo close I want a super bowl so bad now . 

Now to the game , two nights ago I legit had a dream we lost , I don’t recall the score, but I remember feeling devastated and when I woke up it was a big relief . However I haven't been able to kick that dream.  Against the Pats I was pretty confident I really was , against the Ravens I predicted on here I was confident as well, this week I’m not going to lie . I’m not that confident , in fact I think this is the end for this team but i think it will be close, like last drive close . I hope to god I’m wrong , I want a win so damn bad , I’m nervous to even watch this game , but man am I proud of this team. We went from week 6 looking at a rebuild to now having the best back, a wr1 and wr2, up and coming tight end , beast line , and a franchise qb. Now let’s get some Pass rush and man we will be even better . 

score 

Mind telling me 

Chiefs 31

Titans 28

heart is telling me 

Titans 41

Chiefs 31 

Edited by FutureIsWhite
  • Like 5