GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

Now it’s over.  ???    They have too much speed we can not let Mahomes have time like that in the pocket.  

whike we were still in the game e lost control when the offense couldn’t keep the lead     To be honest in reality this game was over when we failed to get a TD in opening drive then failed to move the ball final 4 min of second half and then gave up a TD

While  yes still in the game we never made a  game changing play on either side of the ball and yes this game was lost in the trenches during that time 

Ah ****. Hard luck guys. What a great run. Wish you'd have made it. KC d line just got it together today. You're right though, you need a much better pass rush. Hope you get that in the draft. The only team left that can maybe stop the Chiefs offense is my own Niners. If we lose to the Pack KC will win by a country mile. Good luck to you guys for next season. 

Just now, TitanSS said:

The Chiefs are the team to beat in the AFC for the next 15 years. Whatever you're drafting needa to be to beat them.

I wouldn't even bother playing more than 4 members from the front 7 at any time.

I said whoever wins this game wins the Super Bowl.  We just ain't got it. 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

Tannehill's a moron situationally. Has a really good arm though.

I hope we try to get a seasoned OC/ assistant to help with the passing game & Tannehill has to work on his progression big time hope he doesn’t try to break the bank & leave money on the table 

Just now, TitanSS said:

The Chiefs had two drives on offense where they didn't score a touchdown.

Don't know that there's much more that we could do. Have to at least be able to force some FGs to have any chance to win.

We couldn't.

They have answer for everything.