titans0021

GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

Officials were pretty bad today, but we were worse

amazing, unforgettable run. So proud of this team. But we didn’t show up today

PI ignored. It’s just so frustrating as KC didn’t need the help from refs

Ehh...I'm not going to go the route of blaming the refs/NFL. I think it's a cop out move.

What a fun ride. It's disappointing not making it to the big game but I'm so proud of the team.

great season from the boys all things considered. gonna have an awfully consequential offseason coming up, but i'm glad they gave us something to enjoy in these playoffs. 

Titans will always be my team.  Wish Tannehill showed up a little more in the playoffs.  Needed him big today.

Let Tannehill walk in free agency and sign Brady for 2 years?

Hell of a season, a little disappointing to lose like that. Chiefs are real good. 

I hope we don’t pay Tanny big money

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

So Robinson, you going to improve this pass-rush this offseason or nah?

Well he has time to go to the Senior Bowl this week..lol

But that should be his #1 goal in the draft. 

Great run, Titans fans. You did some amazing things late season, and you guys have a heck of a coaching staff. Not sure what choices will be made on Tannehill and Henry, but honestly as long as you guys have Vrabel I think you'll be competitive for some time.

It's been a hell of a run, and I'm willing to bet we'll have anothet shot at it next year. This team has been through quite a lot this year, and in the end, they have pulled off two big upset wins over last year's champs and another SB favorite, and for a half minus 1 play they also looked like they were going to make it as close as possible against this offensive juggernaut with this freak of a QB. I'm proud of them!

2 minutes ago, VYoung10 said:

Titans will always be my team.  Wish Tannehill showed up a little more in the playoffs.  Needed him big today.

We needed more from the passing game, this is true. 
However, I think we needed more from the defense. They offered little resistance.  I think a Pro-Bowl CB and or a real threat on the edge could have caused at least one more stop and our offense could have kept running.

The finish sucks but heck of a year guys 

We just ran out of gas

This was our 4th consecutive road game

Titans all year lacked pass rush

Titans hopefully draft someone who can make an impact on the other side of Landry next year

Love all my Titania Family well be back hopefully now the Titans see how important home field is 

We looked like the 2-4 team again right before halftime and into the second half. Embarrassing, and saddened. Could have been something special. 

Hell of ride! Can’t even be too mad we lost. Time to hit the off-season hard so we can come back next season