GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

Just now, TitanSlim said:

We still have questions and concerns but I feel as good about the future of the team as I've felt in years.

Having Robinson/Vrabel/Smith(at least for another year) has really put me at ease.

Trusting Robinson to really identify what would make this offense great. And players that can help transform the defense. 
Put Smith back in the lab this off-season to really perfect the offense. 

Identify the style of offense and then find ways to make it truly explosive. Also a way to make it more versatile.  
Get Davis to improve more. 

I say add a WR to take Sharpe's spot. Don't have to be a 80 catch guy, but someone that can be a true deep threat.  Brown is good, but not a deep threat.

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I’m just so frustrated man. We played sooooo soft 

everyone on D outside of Correa had a bad game. Byard and Evans were liabilities in the run game. Vaccaro had zero impact. We got no push. 

Byard is great and I by no means am going to say he isn't worth every penny. But he can be neutralized within this defense. No pass rush means all day and he can't jump a pass or bait anyone. 

Evans isn't strong in pass coverage. Brown came back down to Earth to me this year. Good, but last year he was Pro-Bowl level. 
Ryan is slow long speed. Vacarro is slower than you'd like. 
We are built to really take away a run game and mid/short passing team. But teams that can push downfield will always eat us because or lack of pass rush and CB speed. 

I want Robinson to really go hard this off season. Needs to really transform that defense.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, TD DrewBennett said:

Im more disapointed by the way that we played than by the loss itself. We were bad in so many area...  ugh

I just hate that our defense couldn't even inconvenience them. lol Well maybe we did. DIdn't allow them to just drop 50 with big plays but they sliced us up pretty good without much resistance. 

23 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Trusting Robinson to really identify what would make this offense great. And players that can help transform the defense. 
Put Smith back in the lab this off-season to really perfect the offense. 

Identify the style of offense and then find ways to make it truly explosive. Also a way to make it more versatile.  
Get Davis to improve more. 

I say add a WR to take Sharpe's spot. Don't have to be a 80 catch guy, but someone that can be a true deep threat.  Brown is good, but not a deep threat.

I’m still interested in Bates development 

19 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Byard is great and I by no means am going to say he isn't worth every penny. But he can be neutralized within this defense. No pass rush means all day and he can't jump a pass or bait anyone. 

Evans isn't strong in pass coverage. Brown came back down to Earth to me this year. Good, but last year he was Pro-Bowl level. 
Ryan is slow long speed. Vacarro is slower than you'd like. 
We are built to really take away a run game and mid/short passing team. But teams that can push downfield will always eat us because or lack of pass rush and CB speed. 

I want Robinson to really go hard this off season. Needs to really transform that defense.

This 💯💯💯

11 minutes ago, titanrick said:

Man that sucked. I’m only really mad at Brock though. I can’t have him on the team next year. Played like hot garbage today. 😖

Yeah Brock can't play against anyone fast or quick. So....that doesn't leave much room for him. Lol

He did what he could but was ultimately bad. 
Wonder what kind of difference Butler would have made. 

I blame the Texans for blowing an 24 point lead.  We would have beat them the way we were playing. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

Yeah Brock can't play against anyone fast or quick. So....that doesn't leave much room for him. Lol

He did what he could but was ultimately bad. 
Wonder what kind of difference Butler would have made. 

I blame the Texans for blowing an 24 point lead.  We would have beat them the way we were playing. 

We have to get speed in the secondary this offseason & a pass rush I wonder if the cards are opened to trading Patrick Peterson 

Need to look in to trading for Von Miller this off-season since Denver doesn't seem all in on keeping him. Try and get a proven guy instead of hoping a draft pick works. Miller and Landry off the edge with Wake off the bench when needed.

With Butler back and a pass rush we can return to a top 5-8 defense.