GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

58 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

if it wasn’t evident before, i think you absolutely let logan ryan walk and try to get another really good cover corner in the draft. add that plus a quality edge rusher and we’re cooking with gas.

I’ve said this yet I got ridiculed 😩 we have a cover 2 secondary 

2 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I’ve said this yet I got ridiculed 😩 we have a cover 2 secondary 

I don't think you HAVE to let him walk. Can he price himself out? Yeah

Can he still be a good for the team? Yeah.

Should he be covering #1 WRs or Hill?  No.  lol

He has a place and if he can find the right price he should be back.

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

Let them load up the box against us. Tannehill can throw it if he's not forced to think too much.

If they try to stop him our OL is good enough for a round 2 guy to take off. Doesn't have to be the highest paid guy in the league.

It can all be so simple go see, Chris Henry, Bishop Sankey Jevon Ringer. Henry also leads the NFL in yards after contact. So therefore he breaks a lot of tackles. Y’all are stuck on this not making him the highest paid RB I get it, but look how many teams pay QB’s far more money than RB’s and they ain’t winning sh*+ see, Matt Ryan, Matthew Stafford, Andy Dalton, Kirk cousin still has yet to live up to his contract,.. what works for one team won’t necessarily work for us. Yes Kyle Shanahan can put any RB in his Offense but he’s also one of the brightest minds in football & scheme players open as well as call plays. Another ex look at Jared Goff since Todd Gurley hasn’t been the same. I like Tannehill but he’s not elite he’s good as his supporting cast, he’s not a franchise QB that can carry a team on his arm talent 

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I don't think you HAVE to let him walk. Can he price himself out? Yeah

Can he still be a good for the team? Yeah.

Should he be covering #1 WRs or Hill?  No.  lol

He has a place and if he can find the right price he should be back.

Right.. my #1 CB is Byron Jones & I already know what people gone say he’s overrated not that good. He’s long can play both safety & Corner has speed. We can use him as a chess piece

21 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

It can all be so simple go see, Chris Henry, Bishop Sankey Jevon Ringer. Henry also leads the NFL in yards after contact. So therefore he breaks a lot of tackles. Y’all are stuck on this not making him the highest paid RB I get it, but look how many teams pay QB’s far more money than RB’s and they ain’t winning sh*+ see, Matt Ryan, Matthew Stafford, Andy Dalton, Kirk cousin still has yet to live up to his contract,.. what works for one team won’t necessarily work for us. Yes Kyle Shanahan can put any RB in his Offense but he’s also one of the brightest minds in football & scheme players open as well as call plays. Another ex look at Jared Goff since Todd Gurley hasn’t been the same. I like Tannehill but he’s not elite he’s good as his supporting cast, he’s not a franchise QB that can carry a team on his arm talent 

Yards after contact also includes when a blocked defensive linemen sticks a hand out and touches you. It's not just a RB stat. It's misleading. Broken tackles are all you can really look at.

I know there is a lot of disappointment but the we showed that our formula could have won this game.  Sure a lot of what if’s but this game came down to two of three little things that went KC way 

1.  Started off with a FG in red zone for first time in how long????

2. defense did not okay with same physicality to end the first half they needed. To and gave up a TD at the end ...

3 a couple of questionable calls in the second half went KC way rather then ours .:. One led to KC points another stoped one of drives cold

swap those situations and the game is going to the last five minutes at one score...

still.:.:

The ultimate reason we list is KC from midway in the second half on totally dominated the LOS on both sides of the ball.  Thus Henry didn’t run wild especially in second half....   tannehill was pressured regularly.  KC was able to run the. All successfully against us setting up a lot of 2nd 3 3rd 2 type plays.  We hardly at all bothered Mahomes he routinely had excessive time in the pocket and was able to escape the pocket easily at will force huge gains

About  the speed of our secondary NO team in football has the speed in the secondary to rival the speed of KC receivers.  

to stop KC you have to be able to push the pocket back with your front 4 keep Mahomes in the pocket and use a 5 th rusher to make Mahomes throw the ball when he is not ready 

he is deadly on the move as it gives his receivers time to get open and has the speed agility to make plays with his feet

we just need to improve our DL and upgrade our depth in the secondary

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

It's a troubling sign when literally all the evidence points to don't pay him a ton and everyone still wants to do it.

And I'd laugh at the fans here saying that if the NFL franchises also weren't so foolish to do it.

It's hard to just admit that the best course of action is to walk away from someone you're emotionally attached to. Even when basically every historical, statistical, and analytical example says you should lol.

In the games with a gimped Henry and then without Henry, Tannehill went 39/63(61.9), 551 yards(8.74 ypa), 5 touchdowns and 1 interception for a QB rating of 109.9. Which if Firkser just holds on to the ball instead of letting it get batted to a defender that turns in to 40/63(63.4), 553 yards(8.77), 6 touchdowns and 0 interceptions for a QB rating of 123.3

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

7 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

In the games with a gimped Henry and then without Henry, Tannehill went 39/63(61.9), 551 yards(8.74 ypa), 5 touchdowns and 1 interception for a QB rating of 109.9. Which if Firkser just holds on to the ball instead of letting it get batted to a defender that turns in to 40/63(63.4), 553 yards(8.77), 6 touchdowns and 0 interceptions for a QB rating of 123.3

& our offense is stil a run 1st use the run to setup the pass defense 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ Teams don’t fear Tannehill they play to stop Duce Duce. & live with the results if Tannehill can beat em over the top or 1 on 1’s 

9 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Two losses tho. 

I'm not trying to get the next Stafford who puts up good numbers. :) 

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

& our offense is stil a run 1st use the run to setup the pass defense 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️ Teams don’t fear Tannehill they play to stop Duce Duce. & live with the results if Tannehill can beat em over the top or 1 on 1’s 

So teams play to stop Henry but even when Henry isn't there Tannehill still put points on the board..hmm...

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Two losses tho. 

I'm not trying to get the next Stafford who puts up good numbers. :) 

Jesus christ KT. First the "pay a RB a lot of money" now "QB winz"?

Please don't.

And I totally forgot I could add the Raiders game in too to showcase how good his performances are in the "gimped or no Henry" games.