GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I haven’t worn Titans apparel on a Sunday (or Saturday the last two weeks) since we benched Marcus. Started because I was just so disgusted with the franchise, now it just feels like a good omen. So if anyone spots some idiot in a Milwaukee Bucks hoodie at the game Sunday, that’ll be me.

My game day attire the past two weeks and for Sunday:

jeans 

button up shirt

sweater over shirt

i look like a librarian. But I wore it during KC Wild Card and then titans gear against NE in the divisional 2018 so I went back to it 

4 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I haven’t worn Titans apparel on a Sunday (or Saturday the last two weeks) since we benched Marcus. Started because I was just so disgusted with the franchise, now it just feels like a good omen. So if anyone spots some idiot in a Milwaukee Bucks hoodie at the game Sunday, that’ll be me.

I have worn my 2008 titan gear dark shorts and  white 25 jersey For the past 4 games I did wear my light blue 25 jersey for the home game against the texans. I have a dark 25 jersey as well but don’t like it as much. I don’t remember what game I wore that one for.    

5 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Don't think they have. It would be the first time, simply because it's just so rare to even be in position to even do.

I'm really at peace. It's like at the end of Toy Story 2 (spoiler alert) lol.  When they just all accepted they were about to be put into the fire and just embraced each other, only to be saved by those alien things. 
So I am looking at Mahommes and the Chiefs as the eventual pit of fire.... 

Related image

Who will save us?
Image result for derrick henry gif

An alien otherwise known as Derrick Henry, of course. Perfect comparison.

10 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Don't think they have. It would be the first time, simply because it's just so rare to even be in position to even do.

I'm really at peace. It's like at the end of Toy Story 2 (spoiler alert) lol.  When they just all accepted they were about to be put into the fire and just embraced each other, only to be saved by those alien things. 
So I am looking at Mahommes and the Chiefs as the eventual pit of fire.... 

Related image

Who will save us?
Image result for derrick henry gif

That's Toy Story 3.