GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

7 minutes ago, TitanTuff said:

We are 9-2 when J Simmons is playing.

Oddly enough, we're 16-1 since hiring Vrabel when we score at least 22 points. The only loss was the Saints game without Henry.

Speaking of Henry, in his career we're undefeated when he goes over 100 yards rushing. 10-0 in the regular season and 3-0 in the playoffs.

35 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Oddly enough, we're 16-1 since hiring Vrabel when we score at least 22 points. The only loss was the Saints game without Henry.

Speaking of Henry, in his career we're undefeated when he goes over 100 yards rushing. 10-0 in the regular season and 3-0 in the playoffs.

There have been 7 rematches in the Championships where two teams faced each other earlier in the season.The teams that won in the regular season are 6-1 (last year Rams over Saints is the outlier).

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CosmicCrown said:

This guy last week:  "Just close your eyes and imagine the AFC championship game involving the Tennessee Titans.  You can't, because it won't"

Isn't dude a hardcore Chiefs fan. I recall him being super upset when we beat them in the wild card that year. 

22 degrees on Sunday.

However, KC has a heated field and it won't be that cold on the field. Was just reading about it and the playing surface gets up to about 50 degrees no matter how cold it is.

That heated field is a plus for them as a passing offense.

16 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

22 degrees on Sunday.

However, KC has a heated field and it won't be that cold on the field. Was just reading about it and the playing surface gets up to about 50 degrees no matter how cold it is.

That heated field is a plus for them as a passing offense.

Any wind chill?

Because heated field won't help if that wind is kicking ya butt. Also can play a part in kicking game with the kickers?

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Any wind chill?

Because heated field won't help if that wind is kicking ya butt. Also can play a part in kicking game with the kickers?

10-15 mph winds.

We'll see how much it changes by Sunday. Two days ago it was 32 degrees and 5-10 mph winds. So moving in the right direction, but I think that heated field helps them a ton as far as passing in 20 degree weather.

Predicting the weather in Missouri is basically a guessing game, even for the forecasters. I live 2 hours direct east of KC. Last week it was 57 degrees at 2PM with freezing rain in the evening and snow when I got up lol.

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

10-15 mph winds.

We'll see how much it changes by Sunday. Two days ago it was 32 degrees and 5-10 mph winds. So moving in the right direction, but I think that heated field helps them a ton as far as passing in 20 degree weather.

Predicting the weather in Missouri is basically a guessing game, even for the forecasters. I live 2 hours direct east of KC. Last week it was 57 degrees at 2PM with freezing rain in the evening and snow when I got up lol.

MIZ BABY!!!!

• Like 1