GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

18 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I got engaged on Christmas Eve two weeks ago.

My fiance gave me a really dirty look last Saturday during the 4th quarter of the Ravens game when I said "This is the best day of my life" lmfao. 

As a married man, I caught myself at the last second from making the exact same mistake.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

I hate statistics like this. Those other games have absolutely no bearing on our upcoming match. Just fluff to pump ourselves up with false confidence. 

True, but so far this place off run all the weird corky things that have favored the Titans have come true

Just last week since 05 the Titans have exchanged w/L with last Saturday suppose to be falling on a W for the Titans 

Also the road team winning every playoff matchup for the Titans Ravens history stood true

Lastly someone posted that stat of how many times the League Leader in rushing (Henry) has played the team with the most combined rushing yards (Ravens) and the leading rusher had won that matchup everytime so that held up 

Again I know that stat means nothing but I havnt slept good so far the last 2 nights both nights iv woken up at 2am because this game is driving me nuts and I really don’t want to lose. So I’ll take any corky stat that helps me sleep just a little better because I don’t want to lose because I’m really not sure when we will get this far again 

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yep Nate Davis looks to be a future stud. Sucks we’ll likely be losing Conklin but we can’t pay everyone 

I'm wondering if we're even going to resign Ryan, cause from what he said earlier this season or whatever, he really wants to test FA. I dunno if that's cause he wants to leave or if he's looking for like a huge payday before his career winds down and knows he likely won't get that here with us already paying Butler and having Adoree's contract coming up. I dunno how good Brock is in the slot, but it's possible we might already have our replacement for Ryan, at least depth chart wise, in Brock the way he's played lately, and shouldn't cost a lot.

If Ryan does want that big pay day(and he'll be 29 next year, so hard to blame him), wouldn't be surprised if we go the pay Conklin route over paying Ryan.

I also 100% believe paying Conklin should be the priority over paying Henry buuuuuuuuuuut been down that road already.

In terms of priority(imo, anyway) I'd go Tannehill > Conklin > Ryan > Henry.

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I'm wondering if we're even going to resign Ryan, cause from what he said earlier this season or whatever, he really wants to test FA. I dunno if that's cause he wants to leave or if he's looking for like a huge payday before his career winds down and knows he likely won't get that here with us already paying Butler and having Adoree's contract coming up. I dunno how good Brock is in the slot, but it's possible we might already have our replacement for Ryan, at least depth chart wise, in Brock the way he's played lately, and shouldn't cost a lot.

If Ryan does want that big pay day(and he'll be 29 next year, so hard to blame him), wouldn't be surprised if we go the pay Conklin route over paying Ryan.

I also 100% believe paying Conklin should be the priority over paying Henry buuuuuuuuuuut been down that road already.

Just gotta hope we don't lose Coombs. He's done a great job with our DBs.

2 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Just gotta hope we don't lose Coombs. He's done a great job with our DBs.

Ryan Day is already telling recruits that Coombs is going to be their DC next season, so that ship has probably already sailed.

The one possible way he's kept from what I've read is if Pees retires at the end of this year and the DC job is given to Coombs, but who knows how likely that is.

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Ryan Day is already telling recruits that Coombs is going to be their DC next season, so that ship has probably already sailed.

The one possible way he's kept from what I've read is if Pees retires at the end of this year and the DC job is given to Coombs, but who knows how likely that is.

Lame. Can't imagine leaving Nashville for Ohio. But would rather have someone more proven calling plays at DC of Pees leaves. Maybe keep up the "on their death bed, old guy" theme and hire Wade.

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I got engaged on Christmas Eve two weeks ago.

My fiance gave me a really dirty look last Saturday during the 4th quarter of the Ravens game when I said "This is the best day of my life" lmfao. 

congrats!

It was my and my gf's 3year anniversary on the Pats game. Once we clinched, she was like "I already looked at when you play Saturday, we have to do stuff until then" hahah. even looked for tix!! keeper

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

we've also got amani hooker who in theory should be able to do a lot of what ryan does, and really we should be drafting a CB relatively high anyway. if it's ryan vs conklin, i'd lean toward conklin.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

That would be sickening. I’d definitely want Vrabel to hire someone a lot more worthy of the job but then again, he did hire Art who has turned out to be pretty good since he has a QB worth a damn now.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

That would be sickening. I’d definitely want Vrabel to someone a lot more worthy of the job. 

Yeah I can't imagine hiring Coombs for it if Pees retired. That being said though, no one on our current staff has any DC experience that I'm aware of, so looking like an outside hire if he goes that route.

Hopefully it's a pointless discussion we're having and Pees just returns next year.

• Like 1