Jump to content
Texas_OutLaw7

The Future of Tony Romo: Broadcasting Wars

Recommended Posts

Getting rid of Booger and bringing in Romo would be an amazing decision 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

ESPN is fighting for him. YES!

 

There goes his coaching career for the short term. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HDsportsfan said:

There goes his coaching career for the short term. LOL

Agreed.

He makes more than any coach - with a significantly lighter schedule & little-to-no pressure...all while being able to watch his kids grow up. I expect Romo not to do any coaching for several years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Agreed.

He makes more than any coach - with a significantly lighter schedule & little-to-no pressure...all while being able to watch his kids grow up. I expect Romo not to do any coaching for several years.

Romo is literally never going to coach in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Agreed.

He makes more than any coach - with a significantly lighter schedule & little-to-no pressure...all while being able to watch his kids grow up. I expect Romo not to do any coaching for several years.

all true … but.... maybe he will miss competing, so we will see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

all true … but.... maybe he will miss competing, so we will see. 

How deranged would Tony have to be to leave his current life for coaching?

If he wants to compete, he should kick his golf game into high gear and join the tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m all for Tony being promoted to prime time but Monday night games are a train wreck that I don’t think Romo can fix.

Edited by The_Slamman
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I’m all for Tony being promoted to prime time but Monday night games are a train wreck that I don’t think Romo can fix.

Maybe. Monday night games were entertaining a years back when they had good commentating. Remember Thursday night football you to suck a year ago until Fox chimed in with better commentators.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL. $10-14m/yr....Yeah. Never, ever going to coach. 1/3 of the work, for better pay and way less hassle. 

Good for him. Though I agree with Slam. MNF needs work well beyond the announce booth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, D82 said:

Getting rid of Booger and bringing in Romo would be an amazing decision 

C5-E8947-E-FC5-B-4-DEA-B18-B-3-E59-EB98-

People say that I’m terrible and that I should be fired. That means that they don’t like me and don’t want me working here anymore. Back to you in the booth, Tess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...