NFC Championship: GB@SF

Manny/Patrick

Who will win?   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Green Bay Packers

10 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

oh good lord I just feel like the packers are going to choke. And playoff Rodgers will show up. I have disgusting feeling this game ain’t finna be close.

Okay but Playoff Rodgers is generally a good thing sooooooo....?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:
14 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

The NFC West has had a team in the Conference Championship in 7/10 years this decade

So only 1 SB in 10 years, gotcha! Why are you posting this? Sounds like a bunch of choke artist to me, but I digress!!

FYI - the NFC BEST has represented the NFC in the superbowl 4 out of the last 7 years (SF 13, SEA 14, SEA 15, LAR 18)

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

What don't you like about Rodgers - besides the fact that he plays for a divisional rival?  

Literally just that. If he wasn't in our division I would probably like him. He at least seems like a human being, unlike Russell Wilson who sounds like a cyborg preacher. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

That's the main thing, Pugger.  He's also pretty arrogant.  He's a good player though.  I will give you that much.  :)

Is there an NFL player outside of Larry Fitzgerald that isn't arrogant that has been as good as Aaron Rodgers in his career? Let's be honest. 

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

Is there an NFL player outside of Larry Fitzgerald that isn't arrogant that has been as good as Aaron Rodgers in his career? Let's be honest. 

That statement probably has a lot more truth than most of us fans would like to think.  Anyway, I don't want to bring a bunch of negativity to the Packers or even Rodgers on a day like this.  A conference championship game is a special event, and, although I will be cheering for the 49ers instead of a division rival, I wish you guys luck because there are a lot of good people in the Packer fan base.  The only reason I brought up not liking the guy was to stick up for him when one of the talking heads had him ranked below Jimmy G. 

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

That statement probably has a lot more truth than most of us fans would like to think.  Anyway, I don't want to bring a bunch of negativity to the Packers or even Rodgers on a day like this.  A conference championship game is a special event, and, although I will be cheering for the 49ers instead of a division rival, I wish you guys luck because there are a lot of good people in the Packer fan base.  The only reason I brought up not liking the guy was to stick up for him when one of the talking heads had him ranked below Jimmy G. 

Oh, it's fine, I don't mind. That's part of the divisional rivalry. I'm not opposed to it. Although, I think at the end of the day when I see my team not making it this far in the playoffs but a Divisional Rival doing so, I always root for them, not because I want them to win but because I'll feel better about us losing by them advancing! 

Plus, I'm a firm believer that the NFC North is the best division in football. So there's that too I suppose! lol.

Edited by Nick_gb

Just now, Nick_gb said:

Oh, it's fine, I don't mind. That's part of the divisional rivalry. I'm not opposed to it. Although, I think at the end of the day when I see my team not making it this far in the playoffs but a Divisional Rival doing so, I always root for them, not because I want them to win but because I'll feel better about us losing by them advancing! 

I can see that.  If it were the Bears or the Lions I would probably be doing that too.  I just don't know if I can take that high of a road when it comes to the Packers.  I have a lot of Cheeseheads in my family that are already gloating.  :D

• Like 1