NFC Championship: GB@SF

Manny/Patrick

Who will win?   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Green Bay Packers

10 minutes ago, Dub_City30 said:

We gave Arod the worst game of his career this year. And now were fully healthy and rested. 

The NFL is funny. I dont expect the Packers to win but who knows. In 2007 the Packers kicked the crap out of the NYG just to lose in the playoffs to the same team. It can happen. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

Only chance is getting Z , Preston, and Clark dominant game keeping the score low like the Vikings game. I doubt the Packers offense will score a whole lot. 

Basically how well those three do vs how well our pass rush does vs Packers OL with a healthy Bulaga. 

Last game we completely took Jones out of the game and it was easy pickings after that. Remember though, the first TD was basically gifted after Rodgers fumble inside the five yard line. 

The pathway of victory for GB is forcing Jimmy G to throw a INT or two and get Jones going where the defense has to respect the PA. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

The NFL is funny. I dont expect the Packers to win but who knows. In 2007 the Packers kicked the crap out of the NYG just to lose in the playoffs to the same team. It can happen. 

Also 2014 the Seahawks killed GB week 1 and for majority of the NFCCG, GB dominated the game and should have won. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Howler said:

If the packers had another WR, they could maybe steal this. But it's slim pickings after Adams.

I don't think people fully realize how crappy our receiving corps is. Davante Adams is pretty darn good, but after that? Yikes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, showtime said:

This is a tough match-up.  I hope the Packers go up early, maybe by like 10 points and the 49ers can't lean on the run so heavily.  I want to see Jimmy G in a big pressure game like this have to throw the football.

Lol don't understand the craziness with fans needing to see x QB prove it. If we win in a blowout or by close gm by running it...does it really matter? We're a complete team built not needing to have our QB do it all. But if we need him to make a play for us in clutch time I have the confidence he can. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, showtime said:

This is a tough match-up.  I hope the Packers go up early, maybe by like 10 points and the 49ers can't lean on the run so heavily.  I want to see Jimmy G in a big pressure game like this have to throw the football.

He's had to throw the ball in a number of big pressure games this season - 2nd Seahawks game, Saints, Rams, etc. Our defense was not reliable at all in December due to numerous injuries. He's capable of the brainfart throws/games and he's not perfect, but he's stepped up in a lot of situations this season

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sherm said:

Lol don't understand the craziness with fans needing to see x QB prove it. If we win in a blowout or by close gm by running it...does it really matter? We're a complete team built not needing to have our QB do it all. But if we need him to make a play for us in clutch time I have the confidence he can. 

He's new to the postseason as a starting QB.  It's not craziness to see if a starting QB with limited experience can play well in the postseason.