NFC Championship: GB@SF

Manny/Patrick

Who will win?   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Green Bay Packers

I don’t mean to take anything away from SF as they’re elite...

but their two playoff opponents have been woefully unprepared. When we played them last week, it was painfully obvious Kevin Stefanski didn’t put in much work due to the Browns hiring. Every drive looked the same with no wrinkles of any kind. Run, screen, basic intermediate route for incompletion, punt. And no adjustments were planned in the case of issues.

i don’t know why they are, they don’t have the excuse of their OC being hired away, but Green Bay is the same way. Just a bunch of basic short passes with a few streaks (whether taken or not) thrown in. Very few wrinkles. I’m not necessarily concerned about trick plays, but the only trick play they ran was slow and ugly.

All other playoff teams have done so much more (sans Philly). Buffalo had a helluva gameplan. Titans as well. SF and KC obviously as well. Saints had some great Taysom packages. Even Zimmer had the wit to move his edge rushers inside versus the Saints.

TL;DR - SF is elite, but their playoff route has been a cakewalk.