NFC Championship: GB@SF

Manny/Patrick

Who will win?   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Green Bay Packers

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I hate that call.  Yes, there's clearly a grab by Redmon, but Kittle blatantly initiates contact and fishes for more.

It’s the same in the NBa. Offense is sexy and will get every benefit imaginable.

Edited by candyman93
  • Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

In fairness, this is exactly what Hollister did in the season finale on the play that everyone was up in arms about there being no DPI on. 

Oh I get it.  I just hate that they've gone this step further in neutering DB's.  Receivers can grab you on your jam and try to push you off your spot and get off scot free, but you so much as lay a hand on them in what ensues and they're crying for you to be flagged.

The irony that much of this movement was started by Jordy Nelson when he was on the Packers isn't lost on me. 

• Like 2

I will say I hope Kyle Shanahan gets a reminder you don't let up any time in the game when you can put it away you take it.   4th and 1 punt when their run game is killing it was not a good call.

It's moot today...but in 2 weeks, that kind of decision is going to cost the 49ers a LOT more vs. a lethal KC O with Mahomes. You'd think he'd have learned after 28-3, but hopefully this is a strong reminder. 

• Like 2