NFC Championship: GB@SF

Manny/Patrick

Who will win?   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Green Bay Packers

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

After that touchdown by the Packers I wanted the ghosts of 28-3 to haunt Shanahan for the lols, but I think this game is about to be iced 

Rodgers aint no Brady though and LaFleur damn sure aint no Belichick.

• Like 2

Just now, Duluther said:

Not really. I’ve seen much weirder things than Rodgers coming back from a two possession game when he has the ball with 7 minutes left.

So have I and I reserved judgment for the very same reason. However, this game has been over since the 2nd quarter.

Just now, Broncofan said:

I will say I hope Kyle Shanahan gets a reminder you don't let up any time in the game when you can put it away you take it.   4th and 1 punt when their run game is killing it was not a good call.

It's moot today...but in 2 weeks, that kind of decision is going to cost the 49ers a LOT more vs. a lethal KC O with Mahomes. You'd think he'd have learned after 28-3, but hopefully this is a strong reminder. 

He's insanely conservative. If there's one thing that drives me up the wall, it's that. He did the same thing in the season finale against the Seahawks 

1 minute ago, childofpudding said:

Cant blame em, it's been a slaughter and awfully boring watching a washed up Rodgers play like trash as is his MO in NFCCGs

If you watched this game and came away with the opinion that Rodgers was the problem, i can’t help you my friend. 

Just now, Broncofan said:

I will say I hope Kyle Shanahan gets a reminder you don't let up any time in the game when you can put it away you take it.   4th and 1 punt when their run game is killing it was not a good call.

It's moot today...but in 2 weeks, that kind of decision is going to cost the 49ers a LOT more vs. a lethal KC O with Mahomes. You'd think he'd have learned after 28-3, but hopefully this is a strong reminder. 

Comparing this packers offense to the chiefs offense is silly. Also, assuming that the call in this game will relate in anyway to how he calls the super bowl is just as silly. This game has been a blow out since half, take away kittle from after the half on how the niners will play the super bowl. We just want to walk away healthy.

2 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Not really. I’ve seen much weirder things than Rodgers coming back from a two possession game when he has the ball with 7 minutes left.

Wasn't gonna happen this game though, that penalty DID NOT end the game.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's insanely conservative. If there's one thing that drives me up the wall, it's that. He did the same thing in the season finale against the Seahawks 

To be fair, he had that game until the crazy phantom personal foul call.   Then needed a crazy finish.

You'd think after 28-3 he'd never let that happen again.  He's certainly at risk in 2 weeks vs. a great KC O and Mahomes.  He can't afford to coach the same way then.

Edited by Broncofan