NFC Championship: GB@SF

Manny/Patrick

Who will win?   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Green Bay Packers

1 minute ago, Fureys49ers said:

Comparing this packers offense to the chiefs offense is silly. Also, assuming that the call in this game will relate in anyway to how he calls the super bowl is just as silly. This game has been a blow out since half, take away kittle from after the half on how the niners will play the super bowl. We just want to walk away healthy.

You never make assumptions like that in a do or die game.    And frankly, you can definitely make a judgment on how bad the GB run D has been. 

I say all the above having called for a SF W by a huge margin, so it's not like I'm down on SF at all.  It's just that coaches fall prey to their tendencies.   Shanny can't be this conservative vs. KC in 2 weeks.   Hopefully he realizes that, especially after 28-3.  Nothing like a little reminder tonight to help, I think it's actually good for him to get a small one here.

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Browns gonna pillage the 49ers assistants very soon. 

I'm still not sure what the contract situation is on Lafleur and McDaniel. I've heard conflicting reports about it being up this year, and extending past this year. 

Just now, Broncofan said:

You never make assumptions like that in a do or die game.    And frankly, you can definitely make a judgment on how bad the GB run D has been. 

I say all the above having called for a SF W by a huge margin, so it's not like I'm down on SF at all.  It's just that coaches fall prey to their tendencies.   Shanny can't be this conservative vs. KC in 2 weeks.   Hopefully he realizes that, especially after 28-3.  Nothing like a little reminder tonight to help, I think it's actually good for him to get a small one here.

I’m fairly certain if you and I have concluded and realized these things he has as well. I agree though, a little reminder to never get too comfortable is good. 

7 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

He wasn’t great but our defense allowing a first down per carry was a far more significant issue

Rodgers played like trash when it mattered, in the 1st half. When you give up 27 points in the 1st half, your defense failed you miserably. When you score zero points and turn the ball over twice, your QB also failed you miserably.

He was a mediocre QB this season and **** the bed tonight

Edited by childofpudding
  • Like 1