NFC Championship: GB@SF

Manny/Patrick

Who will win?   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Green Bay Packers

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Always find it curious and confusing that people are way too invested into what these players are as people. Like seriously, I really don’t care. I don’t need and will never have that kind of attachment to athletes.

Yeah who cares? What they do in their own time doesn't concern me. Football is a release for me. This is so awesome that we're in it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DigInBoys said:

Man...Packers getting a lot of hate in this thread for being one of the most popular franchises in the NFL.

Don’t look into it too much brother. It’s mostly comprised of Vikings fans who definitely had the better team this year, Bears fans who were certain the division was theirs any they were actually gonna sweep it, and then emotionally midget Patriots fans who have been damaged by the years of Rodgers v. Brady comparison threads. 

Packers have ironically always been the hated team on this forum dating back to when i first joined in 2007

Just now, CWood21 said:

So you go 13-3 and make it to the NFC Championship and lose to the HIGHER ranked seed.  So clearly they must be frauds...sometime I wonder.

They were closer to a 10 win team than they were a 13 win team. They overachieved big-time. They were probably around 7-8 other teams in the league better than them. ButI've already explained all this in a link I posted a few pages back.

• Like 1