NFC Championship: GB@SF

Manny/Patrick

Who will win?   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Green Bay Packers

46 minutes ago, Small Town Values said:

Was thinking how close the SB is going to be. Now having doubts they can hang with KC. Slack off even for a moment against them & it's game over 

KC won't let up, 49ers have to keep being aggressive.  I expect a great SB, too bad either team  will lose because they both are legit and usually aggressive. I think the 49ers need to get the run game going and get TD's not FG's, because FG's won't stand a chance vs the chiefs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

Packers have ironically always been the hated team on this forum dating back to when i first joined in 2007

Don’t take it personally. 

It’s a byproduct of being the largest fan base on here. It’s why posting about OSU is impossible at times (Cleveland fans on here are mostly Buckeye fans).

5 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Yeah who cares? What they do in their own time doesn't concern me. Football is a release for me. This is so awesome that we're in it.

As long as they aren't murderers, beat women, kick dogs, or overall scumbags. Being estranged from one's family? Who cares. 

• Like 1

Just now, JustAnotherFan said:

They were closer to a 10 win team than they were a 13 win team. They overachieved big-time. They were probably around 7-8 other teams in the league better than them. ButI've already explained all this in a link I posted a few pages back.

And the Ravens were more like a 12 win team than a 14 win team.  Teams who win don't always win pretty.  Doesn't make it any less impressive.  A win is a win is a win.  If what the 49ers did was so clear as day, why didn't the Seahawks do it to them?  The 49ers are the worst possible matchup for the Packers.

Just now, CWood21 said:

And the Ravens were more like a 12 win team than a 14 win team.  Teams who win don't always win pretty.  Doesn't make it any less impressive.  A win is a win is a win.  If what the 49ers did was so clear as day, why didn't the Seahawks do it to them?  The 49ers are the worst possible matchup for the Packers.

lets not let regular season records be of too much importance. The playoffs are a different season, and that's all that matters once you are in.  I understand the notion of teams being overrated based on their regular season schedule/record, it happens often but not much can be done about that  - until the playoffs;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Yup. That's why I wanted to face the Packers more than the Seahawks, even though I felt the Packers were the better team. Just a bad matchup for the Packers

• Like 1

Just now, candyman93 said:

Don’t take it personally. 

It’s a byproduct of being the largest fan base on here. It’s why posting about OSU is impossible at times (Cleveland fans on here are mostly Buckeye fans).

It ain’t hurting my feelings man.

i get a kick out of all of it. I was expecting an L tonight. Didn’t think it would be as ugly as it was. The 49ers are just so much more talented across the field on both sides of the ball. This was a rebuilding year for the Pack and was one of the more enjoyable seasons as a fan over the last decade. Will be exciting to see what this new regime will do in its 2nd year with what i would imagine will be another active offseason in FA. 

congrats to the 9ers, they’re undoubtedly the best team in the NFC. Gonna be a great super bowl

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

lets not let regular season records be of too much importance. The playoffs are a different season, and that's all that matters once you are in.  I understand the notion of teams being overrated based on their regular season schedule/record, it happens often but not much can be done about that  - until the playoffs;)

Does anyone truly believe that the Titans are better than the Ravens?  All it takes is one game.  The 49ers were the better team.  I didn't need this game to prove that to me.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yup. That's why I wanted to face the Packers more than the Seahawks, even though I felt the Packers were the better team. Just a bad matchup for the Packers

Right now, San Francisco has too much talent in that front 7.  You've got 2 former FRPs in Arik Armstead and DeForest Buckner.  You've got a top 2 pick in Nick Bosa and another strong pass rusher opposite of him in Dee Ford.  And Fred Warner is pretty damn good himself.  You win in the trenches, and the 49ers were clearly superior.

• Like 1