Conference Championship GDT - Packers at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

7 hours ago, oldman9er said:

Pretty calm.. and think I have this shelved appropriately in the "not so big a deal" category of life. 

I wonder if this changes some come kickoff time. I dunno, just don't get too  caught up in postseason accomplishments. Being in the final 4 feels plenty good enough. All the same, sure, extra gravy if to win it all. 

GO NINERS!

Wat? Lol

This is what everything is for...

• Like 3

Keys to victory:

Offense:

First-

No Turnovers at any time. Jimmy needs to play another 130 QBR game. not ints no fumbles

. NEXT

Run Run Run Run, especially off the edges, keep their pass rushers neutralized and honest. Make them play a game they don't want to.

Then play action and misdirect the hell out of them force their LBs to come up and take advantage of the space they vacate

Kendrick Bourne has to have a big game again.

Screens are essential not just to backs but to guys like Deebo who is electric with the ball in his hands.

stay out of 3rd and more than 5. Anything 5 yards and less opens up our whole playbook and puts the defense on skates.

DEFENSE

aaron rodgers can't be aaron rodgers on his back ....apply ridiculous pressure but watch for screens to jones and williams

hold jones to under 4 yds a carry

Keep witherspoon OFF the FIELD he is a liability

Although I like mosely roll coverage to his side when ever adams is over there. I trust the rest of the secondary in any other scenario

Rally to the ball and destroy. I see rodgers trying to dump off alot when we take away the deep pass which is what we have been known for. We need to limit YAC from them put them in 3rd and more than 10. This opens up our pass rush to dominate their o-line and put rodgers on his back

Create turnovers Create Turnovers Create Turnovers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I didn’t touch this game betting wise, 7 points is a lot to lay. Although I would SF -7 if I was forced to. However, if Niners win, and Niners get a Underdog Moneyline in the Super Bowl, pound that s*** into oblivion. 

I have 2 pending bets once was a futures bet prior to the star of the playoffs that had the Chiefs & Packers to meet in the SB, and then today I did a ML parlay with the Chiefs & Packers. Basically I can't lose today b/c either I get paid or my Niners win. Also the fact that I get a big payout with a Niner loss makes me less nervous during the game. If the Niners win I'll definitely bet the Chiefs in the SB as well.