Conference Championship GDT - Packers at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, oldman9er said:

To each his own. I lean away from ales and prefer lagers, but whatever gets the job done. smileys-drinking-beer.gif

Yeah, everyone has their preferences.  I'm typically everything but lagers.  lol  Love ales, stouts, porters, etc..  Cheers!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

I have 2 pending bets once was a futures bet prior to the star of the playoffs that had the Chiefs & Packers to meet in the SB, and then today I did a ML parlay with the Chiefs & Packers. Basically I can't lose today b/c either I get paid or my Niners win. Also the fact that I get a big payout with a Niner loss makes me less nervous during the game. If the Niners win I'll definitely bet the Chiefs in the SB as well.

that chiefs packers future bet must payout huge. 100 to like 7,000

Just now, BayRaider said:

Please wear some kind of alternate in the Super Bowl. Red vs Red/White is going to me the most visually annoying Super Bowl of all time. 

Helmets are different enough.. I would guess we would be in all-whites, or they would.. but I don't know the rules for this. 

Not too bad.

6 minutes ago, Ataal said:

Yeah, everyone has their preferences.  I'm typically everything but lagers.  lol  Love ales, stouts, porters, etc..  Cheers!

German Hefeweizens (not the American bs), Belgian Dubbels and Trippela, American Pale Ales and Stouts, depending on season, are the best for me. IPAs a bit to bitter for my liking. Also don’t like lagers... they are only for if you are purely drinking to get drunk/buzzed. 

• Like 2

Just now, BayRaider said:

German Hefeweizens (not the American bs), Belgian Dubbels and Trippela, American Pale Ales and Stouts, depending on season, are the best for me. IPAs a bit to bitter for my liking. Also don’t like lagers... they are only for if you are purely drinking to get drunk/buzzed. 

IPAs can definitely be bitter, but there are some that have some amazing flavors.  Dogfish Head 120 minute IPA is a masterpiece.  Big boy beer, at around 20%.