Conference Championship GDT - Packers at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

13 hours ago, sherm said:

Deebo has more runs than Breida...lol just sayin.

The fact that Breida got one or two carries for 0 yards was kinda shocking especially when Coleman went down. I know he had some fumbles but it seems like Shanny has no faith in him right now. Like you said Deebo has more runs than he does. I know he isn't hurt so he has to in the dog house.

Just now, xXFlyteXx said:

The fact that Breida got one or two carries for 0 yards was kinda shocking especially when Coleman went down. I know he had some fumbles but it seems like Shanny has no faith in him right now. Like you said Deebo has more runs than he does. I know he isn't hurt so he has to in the dog house.

Yep he is. But my thought is he'll have no choice but to give Bredia some touches in the SB if Coleman is out. Don't blame him though when the gm is in hand and the only way we could have lost was letting GB back in with a turnover. If Coleman is out watch for Jeff Wilson being active and getting some touches. He's had some success for us to some degree. But don't tell anyone...lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sherm said:

Yep he is. But my thought is he'll have no choice but to give Bredia some touches in the SB if Coleman is out. Don't blame him though when the gm is in hand and the only way we could have lost was letting GB back in with a turnover. If Coleman is out watch for Jeff Wilson being active and getting some touches. He's had some success for us to some degree. But don't tell anyone...lol

I literally said that last night as soon as Coleman went down. Time to call up Wilson Jr. I love that guy. He is Mostert with more power and less speed lol. He will just flash through a crease in the line. I think Breida comes back into the fold myself because or game planning. 

What a weird decade for York. The beginning + end of the decade are bookended by 2 Head Coaches who made a SB (and hopefully one will win). In the middle, we had 2 one and done's and a top 2 pick twice (traded back to #3 for Solomon Thomas 2017, Nick Bosa 2019). 

I hope he learned his lesson and will stay out of the way. That being said, Shanny+Lynch seem to get along far better than Harbs + Baalke did (or Tomsula/Kelly did with Baalke either)