J-ALL-DAY

Conference Championship GDT - Packers at 49ers

36 minutes ago, Forge said:

We got snubbed fellas....

we have no players in the pro bowl. 

Do you think Earl Thomas is gonna play in the probowl or nah? 

Kind of funny now hearing Matt Lafleur's "payback" speech to his players.

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Did you hear what Sherman had to say about it? Lol

11 minutes ago, N4L said:

Did you hear what Sherman had to say about it? Lol

Yeah I saw his post game presser. Sherman had a point. :)

13 hours ago, sherm said:

Deebo has more runs than Breida...lol just sayin.

The fact that Breida got one or two carries for 0 yards was kinda shocking especially when Coleman went down. I know he had some fumbles but it seems like Shanny has no faith in him right now. Like you said Deebo has more runs than he does. I know he isn't hurt so he has to in the dog house.

Just now, xXFlyteXx said:

The fact that Breida got one or two carries for 0 yards was kinda shocking especially when Coleman went down. I know he had some fumbles but it seems like Shanny has no faith in him right now. Like you said Deebo has more runs than he does. I know he isn't hurt so he has to in the dog house.

Yep he is. But my thought is he'll have no choice but to give Bredia some touches in the SB if Coleman is out. Don't blame him though when the gm is in hand and the only way we could have lost was letting GB back in with a turnover. If Coleman is out watch for Jeff Wilson being active and getting some touches. He's had some success for us to some degree. But don't tell anyone...lol

10 minutes ago, sherm said:

Yep he is. But my thought is he'll have no choice but to give Bredia some touches in the SB if Coleman is out. Don't blame him though when the gm is in hand and the only way we could have lost was letting GB back in with a turnover. If Coleman is out watch for Jeff Wilson being active and getting some touches. He's had some success for us to some degree. But don't tell anyone...lol

I literally said that last night as soon as Coleman went down. Time to call up Wilson Jr. I love that guy. He is Mostert with more power and less speed lol. He will just flash through a crease in the line. I think Breida comes back into the fold myself because or game planning. 

6 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

He had no rah rah in him 

11 minutes ago, Dub_City30 said:

He had no rah rah in him 

The whole Packers' sideline looked asleep in the first half. Everyone was gloomy and dazed. 

In case you couldn't see the aftermath.

Very humble move of Jed to immediately pass the trophy to Shanahan, and duck out of the post game coverage. He has final step to complete redemption in my book. 

Edited by PapaShogun

What a weird decade for York. The beginning + end of the decade are bookended by 2 Head Coaches who made a SB (and hopefully one will win). In the middle, we had 2 one and done's and a top 2 pick twice (traded back to #3 for Solomon Thomas 2017, Nick Bosa 2019). 

I hope he learned his lesson and will stay out of the way. That being said, Shanny+Lynch seem to get along far better than Harbs + Baalke did (or Tomsula/Kelly did with Baalke either)

17 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Yeah I saw his post game presser. Sherman had a point. :)

Link?

12 minutes ago, Dub_City30 said:

Link?

Just type Richard Sherman on YouTube.