Conference Championship GDT - Packers at 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

52 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

This team has so much heart. The chemistry is unlike anything I've ever seen. 

This is a special, special team. One for the history books. THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND 

Pretty crazy that we didn't have a bye for 12 weeks and now we have had 2 bye weeks in the last 4 weeks 

On 2020-01-20 at 12:53 AM, Forge said:

Quite frankly, particularly when Spoon is out of hte game, this is just flat out one of the best tackling teams I have ever seen. Period. 

I don't know what the stats would say in regards to that, and I don't really care. This team simply doesn't miss that many critical tackles, and in the open field, they are amazingly good at getting guys down. 

With Moseley in, our secondary is easily the best tackling secondary I can remember. Jimmie has been out of this world. Tartt is a physical dude (and perhaps our worst tackler among the starters). Sherman has proven himself. K-Waun has been on the money. Honestly, out of Moseley, Sherm, Jimmie and Williams, I can't even decide which one is the best tackler, they're all very good. When you have the luxury of good tackling secondary, the front 7 can be even more aggressive and just make plays.

36 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I believe Kyle said, upon being hired, that the 1st two years would be tough, but promised we would contend in the 3rd year?! Sounds like a prophesy to me! :x

Could've been competing for a wild card spot last year had it not been for Jimmy G's injury, among others. I don't think last year's team was talented enough to get to the playoffs, but I thought a 7 to 9 win season was doable. Thankfully, that didn't happen. Without the draft position we had, we would definitely not have Bosa and might not have Samuel either. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

Could've been competing for a wild card spot last year had it not been for Jimmy G's injury, among others. I don't think last year's team was talented enough to get to the playoffs, but I thought a 7 to 9 win season was doable. Thankfully, that didn't happen. Without the draft position we had, we would definitely not have Bosa and might not have Samuel either. 

I thought maybe at best 10-6 last year. We lost some close one last year that with Jimmy we probably win but yes, we will take Bosa and Deebo.

18 hours ago, Forge said:

You are no Giants fan, sir!!!

You should have seen this kind of chemistry earlier this decade! 

lol yeah I originally had 'in football' just because its 53 guys vs 25, but the giants and warriors did have somewhat similar chemistry this decade