NFC CHAMPIONSHIP AVATAR DISCUSSION THREAD

Cakeshoppe

Just now, crfalker05 said:

Can someone make me one? I had scar jo in a zissou hat in 2010 so I’m going to roll with whatever you guys have planned. 

without going through 16 pages, does it have to be from Sunny? Or can I go with a penguin avi from Batman returns?

Just has to be Danny D

44 minutes ago, crfalker05 said:

Can someone make me one? I had scar jo in a zissou hat in 2010 so I’m going to roll with whatever you guys have planned. 

without going through 16 pages, does it have to be from Sunny? Or can I go with a penguin avi from Batman returns?

any Danny is fine

46 minutes ago, crfalker05 said:

29760cffe0369097bfdafebe6ec516e1.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/29/76/0c/29760cffe0369097bfdafebe6ec516e1.jpg

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

i love that fans of other teams are fighting the good fight with us!

its destiny!

i havent been this confident since superbowl against pitt

I tried going into the Philly forum.  Now that Danny DeVito is involved... Always Sunny in PHILADELPHIA... I think we could get more onboard.

• Like 1

Man, if we won the Super Bowl this year I would ****ing cry.  Like gallons.  I’m gonna watch the Super Bowl with my dad for the first time in 15 years this year.  It’s gonna be a special Super Bowl no matter who is in it, but if the Packers were somehow in it and if they won... It feels different this year than it did the last few years we were in the playoffs.  I believe in miracles.  

• Like 1